The bolt of tomorrow, today! In development on and off since 2006, the final incarnation of the Shocker Eigenbolt is the result of the tireless perspicacity and utter ingenuity of the Shocker Community. Special thanks extended to Gisgo, whose efforts in testing and optimization of the major unique features of this bolt were the very crux of its development.
- PTFE anodized surface with reduced diameters for low friction
-AM60 magnesium alloy, easily the lightest metal bolt in shocker history, and in fact lighter than polymer bolts. Recoil is reduced.
-Spring mod and oring kit included. Legit Rhino Springs. Spring mod to Metal Mods specification.
- Recock assist ports for improved efficiency and ROF
- Air bumper on forward stroke
- QEV rear sail venting for improved ROF and efficiency.
- Optimized port shape and placement
-1500 to 2300 shots per 68/45. No, really.
- Open bolt face optimized to reduce rollback and stack clipping, without hitting the ball in the very weakest part of it like a flat face does.
- I can tell you, with no ego, this is my finest sword.
Pairs great with our still-in-stock SFT threaded Eigenbarrel in .678!