Loren

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 02:03 PM

First, my full name is Loren Littlejohn

Marker: DM6
Condition: I don't know 6/10 maybe, it's in pretty good shape for being as old as it is.
Color: Not sure, it's like a flat black to clear fade. But it's not a really dark black. Hard to describe and I have no idea what the stock colors of this marker were in 06.
Upgrades: CP on/off asa, clamping feed neck, victory grips
Known Problems: none that I know of.
Asking Price: $250obo paypal only, shipping is included. Shipping to USA only, sorry canuks. I will not part anything out.
Shipping Options: USPS only.
Trades of interest: Nothing paintball related, other than that I guess just offer and I'll say yay or nay.
Location of item: Auburn NY 13021
What is Included: Extra o rings (couldn't find for the pic, but they are a 10x oring monkey kit), 2 extra pieces of macro line, barrel condom shown, proto case, manual, barrel, extra parts, stock clamp for the feed neck, stock grips, dye lube

Extra info: I already sold off my tank and loader so I can't do a shooting video. I'm the second owner of this gun. I will refund your money if this thing arrives and it doesn't work though (let me know within 7 days, please be sure to read the manual first though and obviously you will have to ship it back). I will not ship it with a battery. I just had a kid and have to kill off some hobbys.

trying to show any scratches on this thing as best as I can here.

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Edited by Loren, 16 November 2012 - 02:06 PM.

Dye Matrix 2006
Ninja 68/4500
Empire Prophecy
Invert Avatar Mask with fanz installed

#2 Loren

Loren

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 04:33 PM

Bump, now that the forum is up and going again I'll try to be better about watching this.

Dye Matrix 2006
Ninja 68/4500
Empire Prophecy
Invert Avatar Mask with fanz installed

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users