• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 SILENTstalker

SILENTstalker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:02 PM

i am currently looking for a team, Currently have Spyder 50.cal,200 round hopper , JT mask, Empire air tank.

getting invert mini-black,invert halo se with speed feed-diamond blue,SLY profit-black,and a new harness, air tank

experience: intermediate level

#2 unfated33

unfated33

Punk Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 973 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 10:08 PM

i am currently looking for a team, Currently have Spyder 50.cal,200 round hopper , JT mask, Empire air tank.

getting invert mini-black,invert halo se with speed feed-diamond blue,SLY profit-black,and a new harness, air tank

experience: intermediate level

Hmm, you don't see many .50 cal markers in the area. The only field I've heard about with any .50 cal use is Behind Enemy Lines Paintball field. Most fields are Field Paint Only in the state. If you're in the Charlotte or Greensboro areas there are a lot of airball teams around. Go to any local field and you should be able to find out which ones practice where and who has space. If you're looking for woodsball teams that might be a bit harder. I know of the Carolina Sabers in Marshville, and I believe they go against one or two other teams located near the carolinas' coastline.

I hope you enjoy that Invert Mini. Consider looking into the Lurker Eigenbolt or Boss Bolt for a significant performance upgrade. Good luck in your team hunt!
Happiness... is a warm mechanical marker

Mechanical Marker Fan: Azodin Kaos-D / Tippmann Crossover

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users