• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 ImpulseTECH

ImpulseTECH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 16 November 2012 - 05:09 PM

Kinda curious on how comfortable this will be compared to a standard 68/4500 the pe tank looks like a peanut but its hard to tell.

#2 ImpulseTECH

ImpulseTECH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:32 PM

Soooooooo i bought one anyway. And ill let everyone know my opinion on the tank.

Very little info besides the tanks features float around on the web and less comparing this tank (pe ultra 70/4500) to an everyday 68/4500.

I havent taken measurements yet on the tank so ill update that later. But sizewise which had me puzzled most about was is it a peanut or longer like a regular shaped tank? Well surprisIngly It balances the leangth with width so its a lil fatter than a 68/45 and short like a 68/45. I am an average build 5'9" about 220 lb. screwing it on my proto pm7 it doesnt make the marker feel to far away nor does it feel awkward holding a larger tank and trying to manipulate my marker so it is a good blend(way to go pure energy).

The regulator- well to be honest i havent tested its recharge rate but im sure its good enough not to starve my marker or air. Its about the same size as the ninja. More than likely ill change this to a myth or nonja reg to take advantage of thier benefits.

I can post pics if anyone wants me to ill add or put more info if anyone wants as well!

#3 bassfisher

bassfisher

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,098 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:38 PM

My ultra 72/4500 was the same length as a 68/4500. My only complaint with the tank is that the epoxy cracked really bad after being used about 4-5 times.
Carolina Riot Scenario Team

#4 ImpulseTECH

ImpulseTECH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 07:41 PM

Ouch. I did take a risk of buying mine used. Its kind of a first for me. Hopefully no issues

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users