• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Grathor7

Grathor7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 11:54 PM

My name is still listed as "Guest_Grathor*" and I am still unable to sign in. Im quitting the sport and got a decent offer on my marker a day before this happened, its been near two weeks now and this is getting kinda ridiculous, it can't take 13 days to fix this and if it does take that long, I'd at least like to get an email explaining why my account effectively hasn't existed for the past 2 weeks.

#2 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:07 AM

My name is still listed as "Guest_Grathor*" and I am still unable to sign in. Im quitting the sport and got a decent offer on my marker a day before this happened, its been near two weeks now and this is getting kinda ridiculous, it can't take 13 days to fix this and if it does take that long, I'd at least like to get an email explaining why my account effectively hasn't existed for the past 2 weeks.

The forums were reset to February of 2012 due to an update issue. TechPB was down for 10 days. If you created an account after February of 2012, your account does not exist but some of the content might.

#3 Grathor7

Grathor7

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:13 AM

Oh, well in that case, farewell TechPB and the community, unless by some miracle I get my account back.

#4 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 12:20 AM

Oh, well in that case, farewell TechPB and the community, unless by some miracle I get my account back.

Why does it matter it is the same content.

#5 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 02:05 AM

kingjurzy.... do you see the title to this section? if so, you must be confused, for you are neither mod nor admin... while we are busy trying to clean up the forum, this is a section where users ask us questions...

yes, jurzy is correct, there was a database issue and every account made after february was deleted... if you would still liek to sell your gun, let a BST mod know, snap a new picture with your new and old account username, and post it up... also, if your account was made before february, try using the password reset link
Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#6 slinkyaroo

slinkyaroo

Yes, I'm old. Yes, I'm cranky.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,869 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 04:20 PM

If you reregister with another username instead of the original username then you won't be bulked adjusted with everybody else.

Those that make another username will loose everything the other name had. Simply put.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users