• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 gooferman609

gooferman609

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 01:47 PM

I called Warzone paintball on Sunday 18 Nov 2012 and they informed me their indoor field is closed this winter and possibly forever dude to lack of business. I was wondering if there are any indoor fields withing like a 3 hour drive of Columbus, i don't play scenario or woodsball type games so im looking for speed ball fields i thought there was something in Cleveland with "elite" in the name but i haven't been able to find anything. So if you know of any indoor paintball fields that are open during the winter it would be a great help thanks!

#2 Kirko017

Kirko017

Say no to drugs!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,246 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:33 AM

The one in Cleveland I am pretty sure was only a rumor, and not happening. Warzone got plenty of business during the winter, the owner just doesn't want to try to cater to speedball players anymore because he paid probably $20k easy for an outdoor field that no one used during the summer because he doesn't know what he is doing when it comes to speedball. Daves in PA is garbage. Intense in Canton ohio is literally garbage. Only nearby option is Plex in Indiana.

Kent State University Paintball Club
The University of Akron Paintball Club

Eminence

#3 gooferman609

gooferman609

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 04:06 PM

Thanks I will look into that, I was upset hearing that warzone was going down, it seemed to be a nice indoor field and I wanted to play ball over the winter. Got new guns and gear and have only gotten 2 games with them and I am impatient lol.

#4 tot810

tot810

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 07:59 PM

I called Warzone paintball on Sunday 18 Nov 2012 and they informed me their indoor field is closed this winter and possibly forever dude to lack of business. I was wondering if there are any indoor fields withing like a 3 hour drive of Columbus, i don't play scenario or woodsball type games so im looking for speed ball fields i thought there was something in Cleveland with "elite" in the name but i haven't been able to find anything. So if you know of any indoor paintball fields that are open during the winter it would be a great help thanks!

awww man that sucks that their indoor field is closing because i was going to go next weekend i guess ill wait until spring and buy some new gear.

Edited by tot810, 15 December 2012 - 07:59 PM.

#5 Painthrower21

Painthrower21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:33 PM

Definitely check out intense down in akron, good people down there!

http://www.intensepaintball.net/
-Ryan

#6 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,672 posts

Posted 18 February 2013 - 06:41 PM

Alot of Ohio guys make the drive to Plex (trademygun.com) in Ft. Wayne Indiana. Tippmann Effects for example, they're based in Ohio but play at Plex I believe. I haven't been up there much this year, but plex is worth the drive.

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#7 santa conspiracy

santa conspiracy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 10 March 2013 - 02:23 PM

The one in Cleveland is still in the works. Takes ALOT for a man to move here, open a store, BUILD a BOMB ASS field, and then make an indoor field on top of it. The outdoor field will be up in around a month, Aaron told me it could be about a year or longer form the field opening until an indoor field is built, it is still very much in the ideas though.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users