• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 Jeabajuice

Jeabajuice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:33 PM

Hey guys. I'm pretty much new to paintball. I played woodsball once and I fell in love with it. I want to move on and by my own gear now. I'm looking to get a mechanical marker. I was looking at the GOG EnMey and the Azodin Kaos. Which one do you guys prefer.
Thanks!

#2 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,055 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:36 PM

the gog enemy because its awesome

#3 GeezusPB

GeezusPB

Stud Muffin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:45 PM

Emney

#4 Jeabajuice

Jeabajuice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 09:57 PM

Why is the EnMy better?

#5 crPaliza

crPaliza

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:04 PM

eNMy! :P

#6 GeezusPB

GeezusPB

Stud Muffin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:05 PM

Because its awesome..... :P Its regulated (which is very important to me) and it is going to shoot a lot smoother. Also, the clamping feedneck isnt impressive on the kaos, the emney feedneck is going to be much better

Edited by GeezusPB, 21 November 2012 - 10:05 PM.

#7 Panda's Revenge

Panda's Revenge

Officially Sponsored by China Ball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,495 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:07 PM

You guys aren't even giving valid reasons.

Kaos: Cheap
Standard barrel threading
Shit feedneck
Shit reg (no reg at all)

eNMy:
Mech Ion
Regulated(?)
Cheap, but I believe is more expensive than Kaos
Better feedneck
Ion threaded

Regulated gives you better efficiency and shots per tank, so I recommend the eNMy. I had the Kaos for a large amount of time, great marker but with the new markers out I think Azodin needs to step their game up.

#8 crPaliza

crPaliza

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:08 PM

Because its awesome..... :P Its regulated (which is very important to me) and it is going to shoot a lot smoother. Also, the clamping feedneck isnt impressive on the kaos, the emney feedneck is going to be much better

^
eNMy is:
- Smoother (Spool Valve Design)
- More consistent (It has a regulator)
- Lighter trigger pull (only 1lb of force for the eNMy)

#9 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:09 PM

eNMEy,because you can get it in lime green

#10 Jeabajuice

Jeabajuice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:34 PM

Thanks guys. Which mask for under $50 do you guys recommend. Also, is an electrical hopper needed for this gun?

#11 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

Thanks guys. Which mask for under $50 do you guys recommend. Also, is an electrical hopper needed for this gun?

Exactly at $50,I would suggest the empire vidar.Most people overlook it,being a $50 mask,but it actually preforms very well.Doesn't fog,and has good face protection.But,I would also suggest saving up for the Empire E-flex.It is basically the jt proflexes big brother,which is a very good mask.

As for a loader,I would suggest getting an electronic loader for it.You will most likely be shooting more than 1-2 balls per second,and it is good to have one in the future when you will most likely be getting an electronic gun.
And one thing I just realized,where do you plan to get the eNMEy?I don't know of any stores online that are carrying it.

TL;DR

get this:
http://www.ansgear.c...armaskblack.htm
And this:
http://www.ansgear.c...ooloaderblk.htm

#12 Blade of grass

Blade of grass

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,224 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:49 PM

I wouldn't recommend any mask under $50.
You should get a high end mask.
Think of it like this: would you get something will will fog and obscure your vision for a game that's completely reflect/vision based?

Edited by Blade of grass, 21 November 2012 - 10:50 PM.

all my legos are stored at my parents hose... so that wont be happening....

48fhih.png

#13 Jeabajuice

Jeabajuice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 10:58 PM

ANSGear claims it would be out in late November so we will see. I'll be getting the marker for Christmas anyways so hopefully it will be in stock by then.
Thanks!

#14 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:21 PM

ANSGear claims it would be out in late November so we will see. I'll be getting the marker for Christmas anyways so hopefully it will be in stock by then.
Thanks!

No,it actually is out.That was my bad.It is the different colors that are going to be released in late November.See,no big red letters that say the release date.
http://www.ansgear.c...YBLACK&CartID=1

#15 Jeabajuice

Jeabajuice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 21 November 2012 - 11:24 PM

I'd rather wait for the blue. I like blue :D

#16 G4paintballer

G4paintballer

Gun/gear whore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,862 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 06:12 AM

Regulated gives you better efficiency and shots per tank, so I recommend the eNMy. I had the Kaos for a large amount of time, great marker but with the new markers out I think Azodin needs to step their game up.

The enmy is still an Ion, and ions aren't that great on air.
Current setup: WGP Trilogy, CCM S6, Ion Xe
Feedback 10/0/0

#17 CdTriX

CdTriX

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,481 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 09:52 AM

better then a spyder

#18 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:58 AM

better then a spyder

Or 98c.Or kaos.or just about any other gun in that price range.

#19 recklessbob

recklessbob

Welts Don't Wipe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:10 PM

For the mask get a vforce provantage.

sounds like wayne brady is gonna have to choke a bitch.

AXE F/S/T: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=217311
68/4500-
http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=215637

#20 G4paintballer

G4paintballer

Gun/gear whore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,862 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 01:51 PM

better then a spyder

Thats all opinion, I'd only want the enmy for the trigger pull. Otherwise give me a tippmann.
Feedback 10/0/0

#21 charliewarner01

charliewarner01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:38 PM

To choose between the two, you need to break each marker down. I will put a star (*) on the better feature of each marker, to help you see which wins that "round"

Kaos-

--Twist-lock feedneck. Not the best, but not the worst.
--Delrin bolt* I am giving this the star, because you are newer to paintball, and this gun require no lubrication for you to have to worry about.
--Dual detents (these keep the ball from rolling out of the barrel)
--12 inch autococker barrel*. autococker is the standard threads, meaning if you decide to get a new barrel, and later on down the road to upgrade your gun, chances are you will be able to use that same after-market barrel you purchased.
--Non-regulated. non-regulated is just another way for the gun to be less consistent. regulated is always better.
--co2 or HPA.

Price, 89$ currently (as of november 2012)* cheaper than the GoG by about 40$.

-------------

eNMEy-

-Lifetime warranty. Probably my favorite "feature" on this marker. You will never need to worry about 2-3 years down the road, the gun breaking, and you out of luck. you are covered forever.
-clamping feedneck.* this will secure your hopper on to the gun much better than the Twist-lock will.
-spool-valve design. I have never seen a mech-spool valve, but spool-vavles are a simple and reliable way to run your marker. much more efficient than the Kaos.*
-dual detents (Thanks to Hitman2513 for correcting this)
-anti-chop* this will allow the gun to bounce back from chopped balls. it will keep firing even when/if it breaks a ball, which probably wont happen. I have seen videos of people stick their fingers/tounges in the breech and no be hurt from the low-force the bolt provides. this a good thing.
-10 inch ion threaded barrel. basically, if you plan on buying another barrel, later on down the road, unless you plan on getting another GoG gun, you will need to buy a new barrel along with that gun as well if you so choose.
-able to upgrade.* the Kaos does not have any sort of upgrade to electronic later on down the road available; you will need to buy an entirely new gun. the eNEMy will have an option for this.
-co2 or HPA.* the reason this marker wins is because it has protection against c02 getting into the gun; the kaos does not.
-better body construction* the eNEMy is lighter and more durable than the kaos, but not by a huge amount.
-adjustable trigger* it is only slightly so, but it still adds to it. the trigger is also amazingly light and easy to pull. definite win for the trigger here.

Price- released at 129$ (as of november 2012).

----------

So, it comes down. they both beat each other in some areas, but undoubtelty the eNEMy does come out on top. for an extra 40 bucks, you will get more features and an all around better gun. they are both fantastic markers from what I have seen, and you will not go wrong with either, so just use what i've written here to help your decision. hope this helped!

Edited by charliewarner01, 30 November 2012 - 06:46 AM.

#22 Hitman2513

Hitman2513

Save a Rock Throw a Mini

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,745 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:09 AM

eNEMy does have dual detents. Have no idea why but GoG didn't add eye covers to the Vibe body.
Posted Image
Bitches love my Spyder Ion

[-ORaNGe-] Trolling isn't an action, it's a lifestyle :)

#23 charliewarner01

charliewarner01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:44 AM

eNEMy does have dual detents. Have no idea why but GoG didn't add eye covers to the Vibe body.

ah, thank you, i did not know this.

#24 texas paintballer

texas paintballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:20 PM

Save up some extra money to get a 2011 proto rail ($250), i know it seems to be kind of expensive but you will be much happier with an electronic marker than a mech one

#25 charliewarner01

charliewarner01

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:23 PM

Save up some extra money to get a 2011 proto rail ($250), i know it seems to be kind of expensive but you will be much happier with an electronic marker than a mech one

i disagree though. as a beginner, he should try it out with a less expensive marker before making such a large investment

#26 G4paintballer

G4paintballer

Gun/gear whore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,862 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:10 PM

I disagree, I have never really been happy with an electro, and most of my friends aren't happy with an electro.
Feedback 10/0/0

#27 Mitchell Lawrence

Mitchell Lawrence

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:17 AM

Emney

Why is it better? I might be getting this.

#28 Dogg3

Dogg3

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 558 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 09:21 AM

Um...want to be more specific? Reasons were listed in the thread.

Oh and in case this isn't unprofessional enough yet.

Fuck, shit, boobs, purple monkey dishwasher.

#29 Mitchell Lawrence

Mitchell Lawrence

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 02:58 PM

The Proto primo loader is great for that gun. It is only $15.00

#30 Mitchell Lawrence

Mitchell Lawrence

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:02 PM

To choose between the two, you need to break each marker down. I will put a star (*) on the better feature of each marker, to help you see which wins that "round"

Kaos-

--Delrin bolt* I am giving this the star, because you are newer to paintball, and this gun require no lubrication for you to have to worry about.
--12 inch autococker barrel*. autococker is the standard threads, meaning if you decide to get a new barrel, and later on down the road to upgrade your gun, chances are you will be able to use that same after-market barrel you purchased.
--Non-regulated. non-regulated is just another way for the gun to be less consistent. regulated is always better.
--co2 or HPA.

-------------

eNMEy-

-Lifetime warranty. Probably my favorite "feature" on this marker. You will never need to worry about 2-3 years down the road, the gun breaking, and you out of luck. you are covered forever.
-clamping feedneck.* this will secure your hopper on to the gun much better than the Twist-lock will.
-spool-valve design. I have never seen a mech-spool valve, but spool-vavles are a simple and reliable way to run your marker. much more efficient than the Kaos.*
-anti-chop* this will allow the gun to bounce back from chopped balls. it will keep firing even when/if it breaks a ball, which probably wont happen. I have seen videos of people stick their fingers/tounges in the breech and no be hurt from the low-force the bolt provides. this a good thing.
-10 inch ion threaded barrel. basically, if you plan on buying another barrel, later on down the road, unless you plan on getting another GoG gun, you will need to buy a new barrel along with that gun as well if you so choose.
-able to upgrade.* the Kaos does not have any sort of upgrade to electronic later on down the road available; you will need to buy an entirely new gun. the eNEMy will have an option for this.
-co2 or HPA.* the reason this marker wins is because it has protection against c02 getting into the gun; the kaos does not.
-better body construction* the eNEMy is lighter and more durable than the kaos, but not by a huge amount.
-adjustable trigger* it is only slightly so, but it still adds to it. the trigger is also amazingly light and easy to pull. definite win for the trigger here.

----------

So, it comes down. they both beat each other in some areas, but undoubtelty the eNEMy does come out on top. for an extra 40 bucks, you will get more features and an all around better gun. they are both fantastic markers from what I have seen, and you will not go wrong with either, so just use what i've written here to help your decision. hope this helped!

This helped soooooo much.

#31 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:03 PM

So you ask why the Enmey is good then you start recommending things that work well with the marker?

The Primo is a great loader for mechs and you are really starting to annoy me.

#32 Mr.Baj

Mr.Baj

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 85 posts

Posted 23 March 2013 - 03:25 PM

Kaos-

--co2 or HPA.

-------------

eNMEy-

----------

Actually the Kaos is upgradable to electro. It is compatible to Blitz grip frame.
Also, a spool valve is not more efficient. If you compare regulated spool to regulated poppet in comparable guns the spool will loose the efficiency contest every time.

Edited by Mr.Baj, 23 March 2013 - 03:50 PM.

#33 GoG-eXTCy

GoG-eXTCy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 76 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 04:35 PM

I like the GoG eXTCy and it seems a lot like The eNMey so idk but I will tell you that..
Been Playing Paintball for 2 years.... Also recommend me a New Gun For Under $275!

#34 TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

TotallyNotAKeeFanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 909 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:41 PM

This thread is over four months old. Stop trying to advise someone who is more than likely way beyond making their decision.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users