• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JAZZPB

JAZZPB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:50 AM

My dangerous power G3 is breaking paint like crazy!!!!! *I have the stock G3 barrel* I assume it is barrel break becuase when i check the broken paint is only around the porting and i checked if there was any metal shards or anything stuck in the barrel. Could the fps make the paint break at the end of the barrel if it is too high? Because I do not have a chrono so I dont know what my fps is at because i havent gone to the field for a couple months. If i get a new barrel like a cp one piece would it fix the problem? Please help I dont want to go back to the field before I fix the problem because I dont want to get there and not be able to fix it.

#2 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,111 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 12:59 AM

What paint are you using? Are other people using the same paint with or without problems? What's your loader?

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

#3 JAZZPB

JAZZPB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 November 2012 - 02:34 AM

I am using a Eggy 4 and draxxus midnight paint

#4 Wrecking+Crew

Wrecking+Crew

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 10:19 AM

My dangerous power G3 is breaking paint like crazy!!!!! *I have the stock G3 barrel* I assume it is barrel break becuase when i check the broken paint is only around the porting and i checked if there was any metal shards or anything stuck in the barrel. Could the fps make the paint break at the end of the barrel if it is too high? Because I do not have a chrono so I dont know what my fps is at because i havent gone to the field for a couple months. If i get a new barrel like a cp one piece would it fix the problem? Please help I dont want to go back to the field before I fix the problem because I dont want to get there and not be able to fix it.

Just go to the feild and chrono your gun and decide from there

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users