• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 gooferman609

gooferman609

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:14 PM

I have onyl heard that DP guns leak so the other day i was on ANSgear and just looking at future guns and i found the Rev-I. To me it seemed like a great deal, barrel kit, good marker after watching some videos. For some reason the gauge on the back really caught my attention, and the OLED is always a plus. I was wondering i haven't ever seen anyone really play with this gun and i was wondering why that is. I may buy one next year, or one of my dream guns who knows. I want a review of some one who has used the gun for a while to see if i should get one or just go with a different gun.

#2 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,148 posts

Posted 24 November 2012 - 08:17 PM

I've got one, and I like it a lot. It's not going to shoot like a "traditional" balanced spool valve gun, but it's still fun to shoot. I should mention though that if you buy a REV-i new, it won't come with a gauge backcap, but a regular solid backcap.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

#3 gooferman609

gooferman609

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 04:40 PM

I've got one, and I like it a lot. It's not going to shoot like a "traditional" balanced spool valve gun, but it's still fun to shoot. I should mention though that if you buy a REV-i new, it won't come with a gauge backcap, but a regular solid backcap.

I have an NT11 and i love it i know that's an unbalanced spool valve gun, i just was wondering why haven't i seen more of them, granted i just discovered them but i was out of paintball when they first came out and to be honest i havent heard anything good about DP guns. i can't even find on on ebay unless its new. thanks though i will look into them more.

#4 8765

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:49 PM

One of the reasons you don't hear good things about DP is their mid-range pricing attracts new or inexperienced players, who sometime do not know how to properly maintain their equipment. Then they turn around and bad mouth DP. Then other people hear the bad mouthing, and they too start bad mouthing DP (without actually giving a fair chance to review DP). DP provides tremendous value in their markers, and they're so easy to maintain.
"Memory is cheap." -Dr. Sam Kassegne

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users