Photo

It was a BLOODBATH... Trails of Doom, introduces the HenryCam!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 FreeEnterprise

FreeEnterprise

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 08:32 AM

We had our 33rd event at Trails of Doom this weekend. Whoa... Such fun.

The guys chipped in and got Henry a helmet cam, so now both myself AND Henry are wearing helmet cams, and I'm using my ZoomCam as well so you can SEE the hits.

This was our first game, and it was a little scenario I put together. Both teams were trying to find a blue bag, and whichever team was in control of the bag could complete the task that was inside the bag (find the communication depot and shoot the satellite dish two times to disable it). Then take the blue bag back to their base to complete the game.

It was a bloodbath... Some incredible shooting footage in this one...

http://blip.tv/trail...of-doom-6454131

here is the link for the mobile viewers.

Here is another game, with a great headshot on film at 3:14. We attacked right up the middle in this game. Teamwork pays off!

http://blip.tv/trail...he-flag-6453123

link for mobile viewers

Let me know what you guys think!

#2 Jeabajuice

Jeabajuice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 36 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:55 AM

I love your vids there great and nice a5. What upgrades do you have on it?

#3 FreeEnterprise

FreeEnterprise

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 715 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:38 AM

I love your vids there great and nice a5. What upgrades do you have on it?

Thanks Bro! It is bone stock... I had some tech T cyclone upgrades, and I literally wore them out, so I went back to the stock parts inside. Oh wait, I just remembered I pulled my Cyclone off my new style A-5 and put it on this one... And I developed a slight air leak during this game (I found that camo A-5 on Craigslist this year and it was like new, but they were only made in factory realtree for one year, back in 07 I think). So I put new silicone O-rings inside it last weekend. Which work a lot better in the cold. I also polished the internals. I normally run a remote coil, but it was leaking when I tried to use it that day... It was a very cold day when we started.

Oh, and it has an Apex 2 barrel that is tape modded onto an old J&J barrel, and the new style low profile hopper of course. I love A-5's. They work great. I just got my new ZoomCam camera in, so I need to build my new enclosure for it...

Posted Image

Our next event is coming up at the end of the month... I hope it snows!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users