• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 marceldacs

marceldacs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 08:23 AM

they are open till 10pm on saturdays. I am going in december and was wondering how they play games at night. I know they have an indoor field but wouldn't it be packed if everyone had to play indoor? Do they have light for the outdoor fields?

#2 PatManBegins

PatManBegins

Haters gonna hate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:52 PM

PBX is open till 10p thursday nights and saturday nights..

turn out on saturday nights is pretty busy, but as the night goes on less and less players are there for outdoor games.

Chicago Enforcers

Paintball Explosion
Posted Image
If you are over 21, have a job, and can buy what ever the hell you want, when you want.. put this in your sig.

#3 marceldacs

marceldacs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:02 PM

turn out on saturday nights is pretty busy, but as the night goes on less and less players are there for outdoor games.

in your experience, how busy were they? Did they have enough fields running at the same time so you could fit at least two games per hour? Also at night what other fields besides the indoor field can you play at?

#4 PatManBegins

PatManBegins

Haters gonna hate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 10:08 PM

in your experience, how busy were they? Did they have enough fields running at the same time so you could fit at least two games per hour? Also at night what other fields besides the indoor field can you play at?

During the day?

at night the Biohazard field is open (it has lights)
and hopefully before it gets too cold the shipyard field will have lights too

on a good night you could get 4-6 games in per hour.. depending how long you take to reload/air up/ hydrate..

Chicago Enforcers

Paintball Explosion
Posted Image
If you are over 21, have a job, and can buy what ever the hell you want, when you want.. put this in your sig.

#5 marceldacs

marceldacs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 12:21 AM

During the day?

on a good night you could get 4-6 games in per hour.. depending how long you take to reload/air up/ hydrate..

How busy is it during the day and how busy is it during the night. Meaning how many games could i get per hour if i aired up between every other game. How packed is the indoor field compared to the outdoor fields This is what i am very interested in? I am going on the 22nd of december if that matters. Why would the shipyard field close at night when it is too cold and has lights? Thank you for all your help. I am looking forward to playing at PBE. CPX is good but they take WAY to long between games. Can get at most 2 games played per hour.

Edited by marceldacs, 06 December 2012 - 12:26 AM.

#6 PatManBegins

PatManBegins

Haters gonna hate

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,222 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 07:52 PM

During the day?

How busy is it during the day and how busy is it during the night. Meaning how many games could i get per hour if i aired up between every other game. How packed is the indoor field compared to the outdoor fields This is what i am very interested in? I am going on the 22nd of december if that matters. Why would the shipyard field close at night when it is too cold and has lights? Thank you for all your help. I am looking forward to playing at PBE. CPX is good but they take WAY to long between games. Can get at most 2 games played per hour.

games run constantly, at the very least a game goes out every half hour, and if you miss the group you can always run out for the 2nd game if it has not started yet..

with the indoor field, if you go during team practice hours its not likely your going to get on anytime soon.. the indoor field is always PACKED with teams trying to get on the field... during non team practice hours it really depends if there is alot of private parties / open players avoiding the cold, but the turn around for that field is pretty quick.. just depends how many groups are in line before the one your playing in.

Chicago Enforcers

Paintball Explosion
Posted Image

#7 marceldacs

marceldacs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:35 PM

Just went to PBE yesterday and only played indoor. THe redemption pro that they gave me was super crappy as all of them were ovals and dimpled. As a result, i was getting barrel breaks all day. I probably should have gotten the grafitti instead which was probably better. I am planning to go on thursday and purchase the $65 for airball, case, and entry. Doesn anyone know what paint they offer for this deal?? Will they offer the redemption and graffiti?

#8 WiscoBaller

WiscoBaller

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 09:24 PM

probably only grafitti

University of Wisconsin Whitewater Paintball Club
Sponsored by KEE, H2 Paintball, Empire
The Hooligans Paintball Team
Bob Long Victory Ripper Dye Rotor Dye Throttle 70/4500