111 replies to this topic

#101 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:46 PM

100th post!
Also,to me,it seems like they are just trying to bring back the G3/G4's because a majority of people hated them(99% of which was a bandwagon IMO).It looks pretty cool,though.Did anyone have any major OOTB issues with it?

#102 Tai28

Tai28

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 02:27 AM

My buddy got one when they came out and he didnt have any problems with it.

#103 GtmoOGPaintball

GtmoOGPaintball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:35 AM

On the plus side, someone claims that they've been using a TechT engine for the G4 in their G5, so there's that.

One of the biggest downfalls of their guns were the regs (pre g4), so hopefully this new one doesnt have reg seat issues.

The only downfall was the early run of G3 regs (and even then it was purely user error), which they fixed early on and quickly by updating the reg seat.

who ever said they had the techt bolt engine from a g4 in there g5 is stupid u cant put a g4 tech bolt in a g5 it wont work

#104 syllabuz

syllabuz

Just Keepin' It Real...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 11:46 AM

who ever said they had the techt bolt engine from a g4 in there g5 is stupid u cant put a g4 tech bolt in a g5 it wont work

No, not stupid. Those poeple who say that they can use a G4 Techt bolt engine in a G5 has a PROTOTYPE G5 without the ridges in the breech...
But yes, you cant use a Techt bolt engine in a normal production G5.

POS

#105 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,982 posts

Posted 17 March 2013 - 06:48 PM

On the plus side, someone claims that they've been using a TechT engine for the G4 in their G5, so there's that.

You created an account just to respond to my four month old post with an assumption that turned out to be wrong in this case?

Edited by andrewthewookie, 17 March 2013 - 06:49 PM.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

#106 raven_op

raven_op

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 308 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:33 PM

You created an account just to respond to my four month old post with an assumption that turned out to be wrong in this case?

Damn andrew you must be popular or something haha

#107 alphapaintballer

alphapaintballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 07:40 PM

yeah mine had solinoid problems and so i got a new one but then it was still having problems so i brought it back and got an axe and also lost $200 so just get an axe or mini worth it

#108 Zizaner

Zizaner

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 08:19 PM

Dont know why DP gets such a bad wrap. I own a G3 and a Fusion FX and have never had a problem with either.

#109 syllabuz

syllabuz

Just Keepin' It Real...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 21 March 2013 - 08:36 PM

yeah mine had solinoid problems and so i got a new one but then it was still having problems so i brought it back and got an axe and also lost $200 so just get an axe or mini worth it

what color was the solenoid?

POS

#110 GtmoOGPaintball

GtmoOGPaintball

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 02:40 PM

no i created an account so i could buy and sell things here and when i saw that post i thought i would tell everyone that u cant use a g4 bolt in a g5 and now ik u can use them in the prototype g5's

#111 dragonwing7x@gmail.com

dragonwing7x@gmail.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:48 PM

i bought the g5 and i love it way better than the g4 and 63 the board is outstandingly better but i do have to say it does get fsdo and bolt stick but i use smart parts sleek lube and it completely fixes that problem and its efficient it gets 12 pods 68/45 and i get 4 and a half with my 48/30 its a really nice gun i use a freak kit on mine and a halo its very nice gun really solid i love uaing its quiet the bolt is still o-ringless but they improved it greatlyi reccomend it to anybody that wants a great gun for low price

Player of STL huSTLe             XTREME paintball park milstatd illinois home of total greif

giphy.gif

http://www.techpb.co...metal-fan-club/

#112 dragonwing7x@gmail.com

dragonwing7x@gmail.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 100 posts

Posted 22 March 2013 - 04:55 PM

id also like to say its very compact and i run it with a high pressure tank sometimes and i use a myth reg at 625 psi and it shoots amazing its better with the myth reg though smoother and ive shot it with a lp tank to and it was good so it can be used with any tank pressure out there i run a dwell at 12 itys great i love how compact it is just a little more spreadout than an axe id say

Player of STL huSTLe             XTREME paintball park milstatd illinois home of total greif

giphy.gif

http://www.techpb.co...metal-fan-club/

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users