• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Patrick Caron

Patrick Caron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 November 2012 - 10:27 PM

Hi I'm 12 years old and looking to play on a D6 team. I would like to be on a team that play at PBC rock hill and play's 3-man series. I am getting a rotor and 50/4500 tank and getting a Invert mini. I will have to wait till after christmas to receive these items which is when the paintball season for CFOA 3-man series starts, this will give me time to meet the team and try-out (if needed) pm me or post if you have any questions/answers.

-Patrick Caron-
Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, that makes a firearm better makes a paintball marker worse. They are 2 very different worlds with nothing except a trigger in common

#2 spqr-king

spqr-king

Lead the way, all the way!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:25 AM

We dont have a spot on the team but I hope to see you out there at the event in march! We will be out there trying to get our team in order.

Check us out at Retribution Sports!

#3 zcannon14

zcannon14

It started with a rail review......It escalated quickly

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:52 PM

We dont have a spot on the team but I hope to see you out there at the event in march! We will be out there trying to get our team in order.

Hi I was wondering if your team can meet me at pbc one day and help me improve upon my skill. My name is Christian Zimmerman and I'm 12 years old.

Also if any1 on your team is selling ion upgrades would they be willing to contact me through you
[quote name='Panda Man' timestamp='1363665880' post='3177453']
The Invasion is also more durable then a Etek... Thing is sealed up tighter then Bill O'Reillys butt

WTB upgraded ion board
WTB bob long marq style guns

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users