Which one should i get

#2 DBeck

DBeck

Dem Milkshakes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:18 PM

you cant really determine this yet due to the fact that the g5 is brand new and almost if anybody has 1

#3 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,859 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:18 PM

The G5 Was JUST RELEASED nobody has seen one or shot one to have an opinion on it yet.

Im my opinion for the money go out and buy a Used Axe or Etek 3 and you will NEVER regret it.

As for the Mini the Axe is better in every way and go for a similar price used as a new Mini.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#4 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:19 PM

Neither. The Mini sucks at it's price range and the G5 JUST came out. We don't know it's problems yet.

Wait a month or 2 and go with the G5 if it good or buy a USED Axe.

#5 DBeck

DBeck

Dem Milkshakes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 28 November 2012 - 09:54 PM

The G5 Was JUST RELEASED nobody has seen one or shot one to have an opinion on it yet.

Im my opinion for the money go out and buy a Used Axe or Etek 3 and you will NEVER regret it.

As for the Mini the Axe is better in every way and go for a similar price used as a new Mini.

beat yah on the first part :P

#6 asthmaticrhino

asthmaticrhino

Skyrockets in flight! Beeewwww

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 04:11 PM

I'm very eager to try a g5. However no none has one so I would hold off a bit. Mini is a fantastic little shooter, it's just quirky. It's a love or hate gun.they both are. Hold them

Edited by asthmaticrhino, 29 November 2012 - 04:13 PM.

Protip. Buy a shovel. Dig and Pile REPEAT until desired effect is achieved. Builds upper body and character. Bitches love upper body and character.

#7 Cheeks

Cheeks

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 05:19 PM

I really like my mini. I think it all cones down to style of play. I feel like the warranty, the company customer service and the shot ant gun quality is just better. I just got my mini. And I couldn't be happier. They've been consistently a big name in paintball since they came out. There's been plenty of time to fix whats wrong with them. if you like the idea of the g5 go for it. But my opinion is that the mini is just a better marker and company for the mo.ey you pay.

#8 Scirca

Scirca

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 06:39 PM

None.
Mini is kind of old.
G5 was just released, G4 had a slew of problems.

In your price range, go for an Etek 3, Etha, Proto Rail or Reflex Rail, or something similar. All these guns are really nice, and you won't regret it.

#9 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,349 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 10:40 PM

None.
Mini is kind of old.
G4 had a slew of problems.

Old has nothing to do with how good a marker is. An axe is just a larger mini with some upgrades. Does that make the Axe old?

And by "slew" do you mean bolt stick, and leaky fittings?

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#10 THE_RED_MENACE

THE_RED_MENACE

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 09:16 PM

the axe is better than a mini or a g5 but they are also up there in price so if he/she has the dough buy the most expensive gun you want

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users