4 replies to this topic

#1 Cj R

Cj R

TechPB's Grazi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:50 PM

I KNOW THE MARKER JUST CAME OUT AND THAT THERE CAN BE NO SOLID OPINIONS YET, I COMPLETELY UNDERSTAND THAT.
Anyways, I'm really interested in it. I was on the verge of trading my Mini for a G4, but thank god I didn't. What attracted me was the small frame, light weight, RAPS asa, trigger, and feedneck. I however was not feeling the whole "O-ringless bolt" thing. Supposedly, they fiddled with the bolt a bit, so we'll just have to see how that works out. I believe that if Dangerous Power can fix the problems the G4 had with the new G5, and make a substantial increase in reliability to their products, they might make a customer out of me yet.

Original thread started by andrewthewookie over on the Paintball News board here http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=208803

Have yourselves a good one.

Feedback http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=219021 2/0/0
The best customer service is the one you don't have to call in the first place.

#2 Pump Player

Pump Player

Voted techpb's #1 sloth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • Location:Lutz fl, blitzkrieg paintball, orbital paintball, central Florida paintball

Posted 30 November 2012 - 06:50 PM

im interested too, seems very solid. not crazy about macroless though, i like to have macro

2011 proto rail + Pinokio! --- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=222130

#3 asthmaticrhino

asthmaticrhino

Skyrockets in flight! Beeewwww

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 07:10 PM

I loved my g4, it had personality, but it also had issues. If they got rid of the issues, think of the ramifications here.
It has great ergonomics, great trigger, great asa, great feedneck, a great board and it only costs 330 dollars. And on top of that they made it macroless. iF they fixed the loudness, I would love it like my first born child. I'm still upset my g4 got stolen... :,( (single tear)

Edited by asthmaticrhino, 30 November 2012 - 07:11 PM.

Protip. Buy a shovel. Dig and Pile REPEAT until desired effect is achieved. Builds upper body and character. Bitches love upper body and character.

#4 crPaliza

crPaliza

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:41 PM

If I didn't have the Etha I probably would of seriously considered the G5. I hope they did fix the out of box problems from the G4 for DP's sake though... :lol:

#5 woodsballer414

woodsballer414

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:51 AM

The whole oring less bolt would've been a great idea if it worked right. If DP goes to a bolt or engine that works consistently then I'd buy it as my back up or loaner.
LoNgBalLeR......................................................................................................SPLAT!!!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users