• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#1 Bigman3

Bigman3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:23 PM

Alright, I know the blitz is electric and the enemy is all mechanical but the enemy is less $ and easier to maintain. Also, I'm mostly gonna play woodsball.

#2 CPS

CPS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,429 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:28 PM

I say go for the Enmey, azodin has quality control issues at least they did when I had a Blitz. The Enmey will shoot better, have the same if not higher efficiency and is cheaper then the Blitz. However the Blitz is electronic so you will have the option of multiple modes.

#3 Bigman3

Bigman3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:49 PM

What's "quality control issues" mean?

#4 soccer9kt

soccer9kt

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 05:55 PM

I like the Kaos... My opinion though...
You gas up the marker, strap on the mask, and walk onto the field... It doesn't matter that you failed a test, that your girlfriend broke up with you last nite, all that matters is your in your world next 2 hours. Live it. Love it. Paintball <3
Feedback 7/0/0:
http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=206793

#5 crPaliza

crPaliza

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:15 PM

One of the roles of quality control is to ensure a product doesn't ship out with bugs/defects/issues/etc... These types of issues are sometimes known as manufacturer defects. A quality control issue (or poor quality control) may be when there's a reported defect on a product and nothing has been done to resolve the defect of that product.

The best paintball example for this is the shitty lube and potential leaking issues you still get when purchasing a Dangerous Power G4 Marker. They have done nothing to resolve those issues on the G4.... Except maybe this issue has been resolved upon the release of the G5 but who knows? For those who still plan to buy the G4 though, expect to receive those out of box problems. Sorry DP lovers. :P

Edited by crPaliza, 30 November 2012 - 09:25 PM.

#6 Bigman3

Bigman3

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:10 AM

Yeah, I like the eNEMy but I think it should have been made with a two-finger trigger

#7 Dev.

Dev.

Totally a sophomore member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 599 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 09:20 AM

So I recently finished building a mech ion which is pretty much the same as an enmey. I'd definitely choose the enmey over the blitz, or any azodin gun for that matter. You can get up to like 10 bps on the enmey if you have a good trigger finger, more than enough for woods ball play. The enmey will be just as efficient as the blitz, shoot alot smoother, and be a hell of a lot quieter. And if you don't end up liking the mech option, gog will be releasing an electronic frame for the enmey in the future so it's basically a vibe/envy and that will still be a lot better than any azodin gun.

Edited by Dev., 01 December 2012 - 09:21 AM.

PonyBounceSig.gif

#8 Cj R

Cj R

TechPB's Grazi

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:35 AM

They're both steals at the prices you can get them honestly. As far as easier to maintain.. The Blitz. Being an external bolt, relubing and cleaning chops and barrel breaks will be easier and quicker than the eNMEy. I really like the direction GoG has been going though, and I actually say the eNMEy. With the money you save you can upgrade the barrel, or buy a better mask if you need one. Can't play without eyes ya know.

Edited by Cj R, 01 December 2012 - 11:44 AM.

Feedback http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=219021 2/0/0
The best customer service is the one you don't have to call in the first place.

#9 DBeck

DBeck

Dem Milkshakes

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,333 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:42 AM

i am personally a big fan of the azodin line but i recently shot the enemy at cup and i can actually say i like it. still not the biggest fan of all the plastic but it is the nicest shooting mech ive shot(havent shot to many). bu the guy at the booth said that the enemy is as durable as the tippy and you only have to clean it once every 6 months (he meant just your standard lubing). but they look and extremly promising and i say eNEMy or however the hell you spell it

#10 Levi

Levi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:18 PM

I personally say the Enmey, its a fun budget friendly mech spool valve. In my opion the lifetime warranty is a big deal on the enmey, it guarantees they will always cover any defects on their part.

#11 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,587 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 11:16 PM

The enmey is a unique, interesting, and from what my experience of testing it out so far (Own it, will play with it this weekend), is a very workable and simple gun in design. I like it's price, options, and the fact it is so unique. Despite how much I love Azodin's, I have to admit they ARE just another sear-tripper. Now it may be a great sear-tripper, but a stacked tube blowback nevertheless, and its just well made spyder. I would go with the GoG eNMEy. Plus, you can buy an upgrade for it and make it on par with a eNVy Blackheart.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#12 kthopb

kthopb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 26 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:13 PM

1. Buy GoG eNMey
2. Save money on paint
3. ????????
4. Profit.
VForce Profilers
Invert too Loader
Gog Enmey
Ninja 48/3000psi

#13 unfated33

unfated33

Punk Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 985 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 01:48 PM

The following features on the Blitz are not present in the eNMEy: It has a board for ramping/autofire, it has eyes to avoid breaking paint while doing so, and it has a longer barrel that is autococker threaded. If comparing to the EVO version, it's too soon to tell how much an improvement the AZ Sling trigger is over the standard Blitz trigger (or the eNMEy single trigger), but the EVO also would include the on/off ASA. The Azodin will have much easier maintenance than an eNMEy - most days you could put a small amount of oil on the bolt and forget about the internals.

Some say the lack of eyes on the eNVy (and corresponding to the eNMEy) is mitigated by the light bolt operation for the GOG markers. The eNMEy also uses an open/close solenoid for operation of the spool instead of the automated sear employed by the Blitz. The eNMEy has a feedneck that is more in line with the style of preference for most users. The eNMEy is $40 cheaper.

For truly recreational gameplay, the eNMEy is probably a better fit at a cheaper price than the Blitz. If you're ever actually using ramping or some other version of autofire, you'll get more from the Blitz.

(The better Azodin comparison marker, the Kaos-D, is an interesting story, though. You can find deals to get it for the price of the Blitz at $169.99. Kaos-D gives you a 14" autococker barrel, on/off ASA, and a kick softener to improve the smoothness gap between GOG and Azodin. I think Azodin is a fantastic company that has given me really great service and the QA/QC on my marker was well done. They have really scratched my back and supported me with my purchase - I love being able to recommend their stuff to others in turn. But in my opinion, the price gap does not justify the features you get for a 2011 Kaos-D vs. a 2012/13 eNMEy. I can't in good conscience tell someone to spend more for the Kaos-D unless their primary concern was either the ability to pull out their gun from storage and play each weekend or to use a longer, autococker barrel. I think the eNMEy is going to force Azodin and Kingman to either drop their prices or adjust their included features significantly for the same price point.)
Happiness... is a warm mechanical marker

Mechanical Marker Fan: Azodin Kaos-D / Tippmann Crossover

#14 BraiNfreeZe

BraiNfreeZe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:14 PM

It means that sometimes their inspecitons on the products are a bit shotty, but I've heard that Azodin's customer service is superb. Also the blitz is an entry standard gun and will crank out pretty decent bps for what you want, and will give you a look into what some of the higher end guns are like. With the Enmey you have to buy various Smartpart/GOG/ION style acessories,barrels,feednecks,etc. The Blitz uses cocker threads,has intimidator eyes to allow for less chops in paint....All the loaders,tanks,etc you buy for the Blitz you could/should put on a higher end marker.

"Always put a condom on your stiffi incase you shoot in the safety zone."

#15 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,587 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 04:25 PM

It means that sometimes their inspecitons on the products are a bit shotty, but I've heard that Azodin's customer service is superb. Also the blitz is an entry standard gun and will crank out pretty decent bps for what you want, and will give you a look into what some of the higher end guns are like. With the Enmey you have to buy various Smartpart/GOG/ION style acessories,barrels,feednecks,etc. The Blitz uses cocker threads,has intimidator eyes to allow for less chops in paint....All the loaders,tanks,etc you buy for the Blitz you could/should put on a higher end marker.

But...you really dont need to buy anything for the enmey except for maybe an on offn which the blitz does not have either. The enmey also uses a low force bolt to prevent chops, which works superb. All the loaders tanks barrels etc could be put on the enmey actually better than the blitz, since it has a clamping feedneck, not a twist lock feedneck. As for barrels, the most common ones are autococker, ion, and A5 threads, so its easy as hell anyways.

#16 unfated33

unfated33

Punk Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 985 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:33 PM

But...you really dont need to buy anything for the enmey except for maybe an on offn which the blitz does not have either. The enmey also uses a low force bolt to prevent chops, which works superb. All the loaders tanks barrels etc could be put on the enmey actually better than the blitz, since it has a clamping feedneck, not a twist lock feedneck. As for barrels, the most common ones are autococker, ion, and A5 threads, so its easy as hell anyways.

The eNMEy stock barrel is awfully short. The only markers currently out that use Ion threads are the eNVy, eXTCy, eNMEy, and Luxe. Almost all other markers are autococker threaded (save for the spyder thread and A5 thread). Also, as said above, if the OP meant the Blitz EVO (though admittedly doubtful), it does come with an On/Off ASA.
Happiness... is a warm mechanical marker

Mechanical Marker Fan: Azodin Kaos-D / Tippmann Crossover

#17 T Flyer24

T Flyer24

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 09:33 PM

From personal experience, I like azodins alot, they're reasonable and great guns. GOG is the new Smart parts. Take with that what you will... My friend has a Blitz and he really likes it. If you are considering the mech eNMEy, look into the azodin kaos, they are rental guns where I go seem to work great....

Edited by T Flyer24, 14 December 2012 - 09:33 PM.

#18 G4paintballer

G4paintballer

Gun/gear whore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,862 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:57 AM

1. Buy GoG eNMey
2. Save money on paint
3. ????????
4. Profit.

You can shoot just as much as an electro with a mech.
Current setup: WGP Trilogy, CCM S6, Ion Xe
Feedback 10/0/0

#19 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,587 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 02:11 PM

From personal experience, I like azodins alot, they're reasonable and great guns. GOG is the new Smart parts. Take with that what you will... My friend has a Blitz and he really likes it. If you are considering the mech eNMEy, look into the azodin kaos, they are rental guns where I go seem to work great....

You shouldnt base a marker based on its past company history, especially if they changed their way of doing business and renamed it. Azodin Kaos' are great, but its just a stacked tube blow back, just the same as all the other ones out there. The eNMEy is a spool valve marker, where in the electro world it's only disadvantage is efficiency. But since we're talking about mechanical markers, they all have about the same efficiency, save for the Tippmann A5 that has worse efficiency due to the cyclone feed. So the enmey is the best one out there, its a mech, its a spool, which means you get super quiet shots and smooth action, it has about a pound of trigger pull, which is barely felt. Its maintainence is about as easy as the other stbb's. It comes with a regulator, which azodin does not, and a clamping feedneck. It also has a low force boltn meaning that you cannot chop paint. I have stuck my finger in there, didnt go. My toungue, it didnt go. To stack on to that, you can add an electro upgrade, which makes it an eNVy. If anything goes wrong, there is a lifetime warranty from GoG, which is great for beginners. I have the eNMEy, and its far better than any mech ive shot. It preforms on par with automags, and the way it shoots preforms the same.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users