21 replies to this topic

#1 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:48 PM

Well my mom knows that I have been talking about some equipment that I was looking into buying and she decided to take it upon herself to help me acquire it.

The equipment in question was a pair of arm pads and a new pod pack.

My mom knowing nothing about paintball started talking to me the day I came back from the field Sunday before cyber Monday about what good brands were whats so special about them and why I like them. I was surprised she wanted to talk about it but thought nothing of it.

Turns out she did a little shopping for me.

She bought me a pair of PE Overload Arm Pads and the PE Branded NXE Pod pack along with 12 Red Pods.

First off win for my mom for being awesome and not only getting the BEST equipment possible for me but also in the right sizes!!!

Now for the fail, she showed them to me had me try them on then made me give them back to her till Christmas and I just hopped on a D4 Team... TROLLMOM

Anyways hope all of you get what you want for the holidays just thought I would share with you guys. Merry Christmas

Edited by bigx, 01 December 2012 - 09:00 PM.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#2 AndrewH

AndrewH

3L1Te M3Mb3|2

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 299 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:53 PM

Wow you've got an awesome mom. (Not that my mom isnt awesome) Complaining you need to wait till Christmas #FirstWorldProblems.

#3 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 08:57 PM

Wow you've got an awesome mom. (Not that my mom isnt awesome) Complaining you need to wait till Christmas #FirstWorldProblems.

I love my mom shes always the one person I know I can go to with anything and as for complaining its more so that she decided to show me she had them and she took a sick pleasure out of teasing me with them...

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

#4 NBTIppy

NBTIppy

Sterling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:34 PM

moms are pretty great

#5 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 25,897 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:06 AM

Moms are awesome, and at least now you know you're getting them and don't have to buy them yourself.

#6 asthmaticrhino

asthmaticrhino

Skyrockets in flight! Beeewwww

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

My mother readily admits she doesn't know anything about what paintball stuff to buy, so when i showed her the list, she just said, "With the paintball stuff, just put all of it in the cart and press checkout, then call me and I'll do the rest"
Me in my brain: " Posted Image(inserts F5 Milled Poison G6R into shopping cart)"
My consience: " You have a great gun. No."
I would actually never do that. Well maybe just to see if she noticed. :D hehehehe

Edited by asthmaticrhino, 02 December 2012 - 12:45 AM.

Protip. Buy a shovel. Dig and Pile REPEAT until desired effect is achieved. Builds upper body and character. Bitches love upper body and character.

#7 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:58 AM

Moms are awesome, and at least now you know you're getting them and don't have to buy them yourself.

Great Point! Posted Image

My mother readily admits she doesn't know anything about what paintball stuff to buy, so when i showed her the list, she just said, "With the paintball stuff, just put all of it in the cart and press checkout, then call me and I'll do the rest"
Me in my brain: " Posted Image(inserts F5 Milled Poison G6R into shopping cart)"
I would actually never do that. Well maybe just to see if she noticed. :D hehehehe

My mom would have freaked out if she had that bill on her Debit Card. I would have paid for it in blood.

#8 asthmaticrhino

asthmaticrhino

Skyrockets in flight! Beeewwww

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 01:25 AM

My mom would have freaked out if she had that bill on her Debit Card. I would have paid for it in blood.

Hahaha me too. Tells you what a terrible person i am lol. That whole scenario seems like it would happen in a child's cartoon to teach kids not to be greedy Posted Image

Protip. Buy a shovel. Dig and Pile REPEAT until desired effect is achieved. Builds upper body and character. Bitches love upper body and character.

#9 woodsballer414

woodsballer414

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,387 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:55 AM

When I showed my grandad my paintball xmas list he just drove me to the store and said go order whatever then call me in.
LoNgBalLeR......................................................................................................SPLAT!!!

#10 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:21 AM

When I showed my grandad my paintball xmas list he just drove me to the store and said go order whatever then call me in.

Thats pretty epic, grandfather is walking around like Mr. Monopoly just call me in when its time to spend moneyPosted Image.My grandparents are hands off when it comes to Presents.

Every Christmas/Birthday I get a check to put into savings and another smaller check to put into my spend on cool shit account. Posted Image
Im just really surprised my mom took the initiative and actually took the time to do a little research for it to help me because she got some kick ass stuff! Posted Image

#11 Woodyballer29

Woodyballer29

Brass Eagle Fanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 08:48 AM

I get a $100 from my grandparents and some other small stuff. I will be spending some of my money on my siblings and my dad but I'm interested to see how much I will have left.
I have and I always will be a Christian Baller.
My setup: Because I'm a bad*** Tippmann 98 custom with a shake and bake and two 20oz C02 tanks. Be jelly!

#12 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,824 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 11:52 AM

When I was living with my mom, we were always completely broke so I was very surprised when she got me my first paintball gun for Christmas.
It was just a $70 JT Tac-5 starter kit, but at the time, we struggling to just to buy food. It was one of the best gifts I received due to our circumstance and it's probably why I stuck with paintball.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#13 sameagol26

sameagol26

I am BTDeltafan101

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,052 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:15 PM

Kick ass mom!!! Posted Image

Kind of sucks that she won't let you have it until Christmas.
Posted Image
My Youtube Channel --> BTDeltafan101

#14 slinkyaroo

slinkyaroo

Yes, I'm old. Yes, I'm cranky.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,835 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:33 PM

Now as a dad I would feed you coffee every morning to stunt your growth and get my money's worth from the pads.

#15 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,067 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 12:40 PM

Now as a dad I would feed you coffee every morning to stunt your growth and get my money's worth from the pads.

This.

Thanks for the idea. I will use this in the future.Posted Image

#16 bigx

bigx

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,810 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 02:16 PM

Well the issue here is that Im 17 6'3 and bigger than my dad so I dont think it would work out to well for him. Good idea though Posted Image

#17 Irish725

Irish725

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,911 posts

Posted 02 December 2012 - 03:27 PM

My wife knows to talk to my teammates about shit that I want...hence how I was allowed to get myself a Milsig MK3, can't wait for it to get here :D.

IrishBanner2_zps537819c4.png

Veteran of Living Legends V and VI...looking forward to LL VII! 

#18 recklessbob

recklessbob

Welts Don't Wipe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 807 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 09:23 AM

lol my parents dont get paintball that just see it as a waste of money. Good thing im 19 have a job and dont have to rely on them to buy my Christmass presentsPosted Image I love treating myself lol

sounds like wayne brady is gonna have to choke a bitch.

AXE F/S/T: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=217311
68/4500-
http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=215637

#19 Icon0clast

Icon0clast

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:50 PM

I see your awesome mom and raise you my awesome Wife that let me buy an Ego11.

B)

#20 Woodyballer29

Woodyballer29

Brass Eagle Fanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 02:29 PM

I see your awesome mom and raise you my awesome Wife that let me buy an Ego11.

B)

This guy, is lucky!
I have and I always will be a Christian Baller.
My setup: Because I'm a bad*** Tippmann 98 custom with a shake and bake and two 20oz C02 tanks. Be jelly!

#21 epic woodsballer

epic woodsballer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 03:58 PM

I left it up to my dad to decide if she should get me the rotor or pinokio. I'm curious to see what he'll get.

Ohio Raiders 

#22 sonicx059

sonicx059

Killer of Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 04:37 PM

lol my parents dont get paintball that just see it as a waste of money. Good thing im 19 have a job and dont have to rely on them to buy my Christmass presentsPosted Image I love treating myself lol

This is the truth, although most people in my family understand little of what I do, besides my little brother.

I guess for Christmas I could finish his setup for scenarios/woodsballing.

602420_508306232582957_760957084_n.jpg

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users