11 replies to this topic

#1 Yoda

Yoda

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 09:37 PM

Warning: Do NOT bottom out, or completely close the HPR, with any force, if you do you have a risk of damaging the regulator seat and causing spikes in velocities and other issues.

DP reccommends you contact them for any help, here is the way to do so.

DP Customer Service Team

Customer Service - 10am to 6pm PST
(909) 869-7800 | info@dangerouspower.com

Service and Parts - 10am to 6pm PST
(909) 869-8801 | service@dangerouspower.com

2007 Fusion:
From design to conception, the Fusion™ Paintball Marker by Dangerous Power™ aims to achieve the highest level of performance at any price. If you’ve tried shooting one, you will agree that this mission has been accomplished! Out of the box, the Fusion rivals the performance of other ‘high-end’ markers that are double or even triple the cost, leaving the competition wondering how quality can come at such affordability. Fusion owners also have confidence in knowing that their purchase is backed by highly trained technical support staffs, ready to provide unparalleled excellence in customer service should the need arise.
Don’t take our word for it - test fire a Fusion today and we’re sure you’ll walk away owning one!

To lube your marker, use dow 33 on the ram and dow 55 on the regs, dow 33 will work on everything but dow 55 helps it seal better.

Fusion/F8 FAQ

Works 99% like the Legend in the animation below.

Animation

Picture of Fusion

DP F8 disassembled *only difference is milling

Special Models:
Hybird-different milling, hybird feedneck, grips and ASA
Hybird Fusion
Fusion LE-limited runs of each colour, only difference is colour and it comes with a Hyper Colour Kit and R.A.P.S
Fusion LE
Fusion Flash-only difference is swapped accent pieces and a R.A.P.S. ASA
Fusion Flash edition[1].jpg
*many more flash and LE colours than the ones seen here

Fusion F8:
Differences from 2007 fusion: Lighter, new milling, new trigger, new grips, stock with RAPS ASA system, smaller feedneck, NO LPR, and different modes:
Fusion comes stock with 8 firing modes;
CFOA - 15bps - SEMI
NPPL - 25bps - SEMI
PSP - 15bps - 5bps Active Ramping
MILL - 15bps - 8bps Active Ramping
NXL AUTO - 15bps - 5bps Active Ramping --> Hold trigger to transfer to full auto
Ramping - 15bps - 3bps Active Ramping
Ramping - 25bps - 3bps Active Ramping
Ramping - 25bps - 5bps Active Ramping

To lube your marker, use dow 33 on the ram and dow 55 on the regs, dow 33 will work on everything but dow 55 helps it seal better.

DP F8

DP F8 disassembled

Using your F8:
Chrono: Screw the adjustment screw on your HPR (big foregrips/hand you hold onto in front) all the way in, clockwise. Screw in your HPA tank and depress the RAPS lever quickly, it will leak if it is not fully pushed down. Now slowly unscrew the adjustment screw on the hpr, counterclockwise, until it starts to shoot. Do this in SMALL increments, as the reg is sensitive. Then adjust to desired FPS.

Threshold:

The Dangerous Power™ Threshold™ was never meant to be released to the public. Our engineers and design team had a bit of a clash when it came to the aesthetics of the new marker. Leaning towards ‘clean lines,’ where function is hailed above form, the chief engineers of the project commented that the milling was ‘too wild, and far too excessive.’ Cost was another prohibitive factor. 20 tools utilizing the latest 3D software, running 24 hours per day to produce only 7 bodies!
Weighing in at just 35.2oz (2.2lbs), which includes the full two piece barrel, feed neck, ASA, and battery, the Threshold consists of only 2 parts and 6 easily accessible O-rings in the entire operation. Based off of a ‘dump valve’ system and a custom, in-house designed 3-way solenoid, the Threshold boasts excellent efficiency numbers.

To lube your threshold use a very thin layer of dow 33 on the bolt and dow 55 (recommended) for the HPR.

Breakdown and maintenance

Sail oring teflon mod

Threshold

Threshold animation

Limited editions: There were a few very limited runs of special coloured thresholds, only difference is the annodizing (colour)

G3:
Weighing in at only 1.86lbs, with barrel, ASA, and feed-neck. Derived from the highly successful and limited production Threshold marker, the G3 benefits from having only 6 o-rings in its entire operation based upon two precision crafted parts. By turning one screw the user can access the entire bolt assembly for easy maintenance and service. The G3 now accepts standard 45 grips and comes standard with DP's highly acclaimed clip lever ASA (RAPS) and ultra low-rise clamping feed-neck.
Weight: 1.86 lbs / 843.6g
Length: 19.5 inches / 497 mm
Height: 7.84 inches / 199.3 mm
Operating Pressure: 180 psi
Firing modes: NPPL/Semi, PSP, Millennium, NXL

To maintain your G3/IQ put a thin layer of dow 33 on the bolt and dow 55 (recommended) on the reg.

Sail oring teflon mod

Picture of G3

Operation, click picture for link to thread explaining exactly how it works.
G3 animation

IQ:
The IQ is the European model of the G3, with slightly different milling, and lacks an on/off and clamping feedneck stock, like the G3 has.

To maintain your G3/IQ put a thin layer of dow 33 on the bolt and dow 55 (recommended) on the reg.

Picture of IQ

Service Guidelines

Product Registration

Service Request

Unversal FAQ

Service FAQ

About DP

Press Releases

Customer Testimonials

Where to Buy

*will be updated

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is allowed in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are allowed. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#2 SixShooter34

SixShooter34

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 03:49 PM

Great job compiling all this nice information. Hopefully we see these types of "Basic Info" go up in other manufacturers as well.
Setup: Mini, XSV Vlocity, Crossy 70/45, Proto 2-Piece (14 inch)

Attire: 08 Empire pants, 09 empire armpads, some clearance $10 Dye jersey or a swagnificent t shirt, joy div. nXe pack, Grill (white/black)

#3 Belanger

Belanger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 06:37 PM

I think we should add another REV-I discussion thread.
PRINCE GEORGE TITANS!
I DO GRAPHIC DESIGN! PM ME FOR INFO!!!!!

#4 outkastmike

outkastmike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts

Posted 06 October 2008 - 01:08 PM

Managed to get some o-ring sizes for the G3 for those that prefer o-rings in the AS size format

2x14
2x16

Thanks to Dave at www.oringmonkey.com

Occam's razor...."All other things being equal, the simplest solution is the best."

#5 McGyver

McGyver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 October 2008 - 03:35 PM

This should be added for the Threshold n G3
http://www.techpb.co...?showtopic=2536
http://www.techpb.co...?showtopic=2546

#6 colin

colin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 03 November 2008 - 12:50 PM

here is another pic of the f8 fusion disassembled

Posted Image

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is allowed in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are allowed. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#7 paintball89

paintball89

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 December 2008 - 09:29 PM

I know I saw this somewhere but now I forget and I can't find it.
What thread is the feedneck for the IQ because I have the IQ and i need a better feedneck.

#8 Darce64

Darce64

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 247 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 05:45 PM

thanx
<a href="http://pbgoods.com/i...?id=11021">Free Paintball Gear </a>

#9 dangerouspowerballa

dangerouspowerballa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 31 August 2009 - 02:58 PM

Make another revi thread
IF YOUR UNDER 18 AND PAY FOR YOUR OWN STUFF PUT THIS IN YOUR SIGNATURE

Posted Image credit to liza1991 for the sig

#10 firefoxx04

firefoxx04

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 September 2010 - 07:08 PM

I was watching mikes review of the fx. just wanted to point out that the board is NOT an ape board and the barrel is the normal 14inch 2pc.

The programming on the board is VERY VERY similar to the ape oled on the revi.

#11 Emnity

Emnity

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 31 January 2011 - 02:18 AM

no fx?
Fx Hataz can suck my Fx ass cheecks (put this as your sig if u own a DP FX)
my setup:slate revi, pmi 68/45000 w/ninja reg, invert too, liquid red i4
my feedback +4/0/0

#12 mph295

mph295

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts

Posted 07 July 2012 - 02:43 PM

this was written in 08. the fx came out in 2010

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users