4 replies to this topic

#1 MrBlackSmoke

MrBlackSmoke

But it do

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 12:51 AM

Seems like the only place to buy one of these is directly from alienpb.com. Which makes me wonder why Alien isn't more broadcasted (on ANSgear, Shop4pb, Hustle, etc.). Are they a garbage company? Does anyone have experience with Alien?

"Hey! Do you wanna come back to my place and eat peanut butter off of a dead baby?"

Northwest Ballers Club

#2 Pakistani

Pakistani

www.AliZaman.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:05 AM

not a garbage company, but they dont have a huge following.
realistically, when you have guns like the ego 11 and g6r, there's just no overwhelming benefit to shooting an alien marker over its more popular counterparts.

Edited by Pakistani, 03 December 2012 - 01:05 AM.

KPS Paintball VCU Rams Richmond Rage

If you need help with a Dye gun, PM me!

#3 MrBlackSmoke

MrBlackSmoke

But it do

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:18 AM

Aside from the hipster [douchebag] aspect. ;)

Its priced right along with the Etek AM's ($599). In a comparison, the main things I've noticed are the air thru grip and the magnetic trigger. Which trade off is more worth it; hoseless design for a magnetic trigger (microswitch fan here), or macro line for microswitch?? Focusing strictly on the guns (Forget CS, reputation, history, teams the company sponsors), which would you choose?

"Hey! Do you wanna come back to my place and eat peanut butter off of a dead baby?"

Northwest Ballers Club

#4 Symptomz

Symptomz

Party.

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,041 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 01:44 AM

I have owned an ego11 and an alien invasion12. Both are solid shooting markers.

The reason you don't hear more of alien is simply due to the fact that they are a small company. They don't have the capital to advertise their products like bob long and planet eclipse.

The alien invasion is basically a hoseless, un-milled ego11 that doesn't have an lcd screen in the back. At least that's what i think. The shot is really nice as is it's trigger. If i was limited to the mid end market or old supergun this would definitely be at the top of my list.

If you're not afraid to buy used you can find them in some pb B/S/T for around $500

Edited by Symptomz, 03 December 2012 - 01:45 AM.

#5 PrimeTimePred

PrimeTimePred

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 02:09 AM

Love my 2012 invasion, its efficient, the trigger feels great and its about the "easiest" gun as far as maintenence is concerned, i highly reccomend it even though Alien as a brand isn't super popular! Buy one off the BST to save some $$

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users