• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 JDMpaintballer

JDMpaintballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 03:15 AM

ive been looking at the machine vapor, geo3, ego 11, or a luxe; im not trying to buy anything from ebay mostly looking for a new gun. someone who sponsers my team has the vapor and the luxe so thatll be where i most likly buy it from. please give reasones on why because i dont know much about these other than a few videos ive seen. i have a etek 3 right now but dont really like it, i use to have a mini and liked it more sadly. i play turnaments and just play for fun. thanks for looking.

Edited by JDMpaintballer, 05 December 2012 - 03:39 AM.

#2 BRUTE

BRUTE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 09:53 AM

Personaly id go with the Geo3, Ego11 or the LUXE. just beacause the Vapor hasent been completly tested yet. some problems may arise with it untill they do a second release. and just cus i like popets it get the EGO11 haha
#63 on the roster #1 in your heart!!

#3 ContractKiller11

ContractKiller11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:32 PM

For the money the Vapor isn't work it.. The marker itself looks nice, but the parts kit and everything else that comes with it is whack. From what I understand the Geo 3 is probably one of the most efficient spoolies out there atm, but the Luxe is super smooth.
Guns- DM8, Karnivore, BT-4, EGO 6, NightCast, Ion Fully Uped, Geo 2.1

#4 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,897 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 04:38 PM

Geo 3 Your Welcome

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#5 JDMpaintballer

JDMpaintballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 06:12 PM

Geo 3 Your Welcome

Any resones?

#6 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,897 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:16 PM

Geo 3 Your Welcome

Any resones?

Played with one for an entire day, light as air smooth as silk fast as hell and easy to take care off. Eclipse has a winner.

Absolutely fell in love.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#7 Master_Chief

Master_Chief

All or Nothing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 08:21 PM

I concur with bigx...the geo 3 is sweet for a spool. Its super smooth, light, efficient, and overall awesome but compared to the luxe, its close. (I'd go with the geo 3 or luxe) The luxe has dat luxe ergos and shot but in the end just shoot both for a game if you can and then you like more, follow your gut :tup:

Why not?

-Derrick Rose

Square 1 Soldiers

#8 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,055 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 11:07 PM

i hated on the geo 2.1 in the past just because in terms of shot quality and efficiency it was lacking compared to most if not all other high end spools, but now with the geo 3 shooting like a high end spool should and still having that amazing reliability i can honestly say it is one of the best guns you could get IMO

#9 LegionPB

LegionPB

1st Place Verbandsliga!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 03:00 PM

The LUXE is the grandmaster of all spoolies. perfect ergonomics, amazing shot quality, and years of proof that it works and works well. I've shot the Geo 3, it's a good spool valve, a lot better than the 2.1, especially with the new more comfortable grip frame. However, it doesn't shoot or feel like a LUXE. The Vapor is a poor copycat of the LUXE, people who swear by the vapor are just pissed the purchased one so they have to justify it to themselves somehow. I challenge you to shoot a LUXE then ANY other marker out there, you will be sold.

Kaiserslautern Legion -Captain- All American Team Ballin in Germany! (Members from the U.S. Air Force, U.S. Army, and the DoD)
Sponsored by: DXS, Oringmonkey, MAXS, HK Army
-DPL: Deutschland Paintball League & European Millenium Series-
Luxe Mob! (Reverse Poison Luxe 2.0 & Dust Black/Gloss Black 1.0 w/ ALL 2.0 Up's)
If You Haven't Already Please Like My Teams Facebook Page! http://www.facebook....tballKL?fref=ts

#10 Pakistani

Pakistani

www.AliZaman.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:37 PM

The LUXE is the grandmaster of all spoolies. perfect ergonomics, amazing shot quality, and years of proof that it works and works well. I've shot the Geo 3, it's a good spool valve, a lot better than the 2.1, especially with the new more comfortable grip frame. However, it doesn't shoot or feel like a LUXE. The Vapor is a poor copycat of the LUXE, people who swear by the vapor are just pissed the purchased one so they have to justify it to themselves somehow. I challenge you to shoot a LUXE then ANY other marker out there, you will be sold.

i loved my luxe. best shooting gun i've ever owned and easily my favorite of the 40+ guns i've had. regardless of that, theres 1 reason why im shooting a DM right now and not a luxe.

luxes, while awesome shooters, just aren't as bomb proof as DM's. they aren't hard to work on by any means, but they can be finicky with o-ring fitment and you really need to spend a little time getting that right so you can avoid FSDO or bolt stick.
a DM on the other hand just works and works, all while being a great shooter in its own right. i value the hell out of a gun that i can use and abuse, and thats why DM's always find their way back into my gear bag.

KPS Paintball VCU Rams Richmond Rage

If you need help with a Dye gun, PM me!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users