• This topic is locked This topic is locked
14 replies to this topic

#1 Like Dennie

Like Dennie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

Getting banned for god only knows what reason. It's funny that I got banned when the mods act so unprofessional, telling people he they "hate" them, and then telling people to "mind there own business", that's not a double standard at all. Or kicking people from the chat for the wrong font color, i get it, it's in the rules, but all you have to do is tell them to change it? is it that hard? But i understand you rather tell them to change there font color after you kick them, and HOPE that they see your message when they return. You probably have to most unprofessional chat mods out there, you should get that fixed asap. Probably the reason you guys only have 10 people in there.
Posted Image

#2 TechPB-Willie

TechPB-Willie

The man behind the scene.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,710 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 08:21 PM

I would love to see this and address it. Please can you provide a time frame that this occurred so I can see if this is valid. In all the claims I receive of this there was only once it was justified.

In the case of the color and telling them after. If you get a license to drive a car and you get a speeding ticket but state you did not know the limit. Does this make it a valid reason to not receive a ticket? The rules are easily and readily available to read and over all they are pretty simple. So I would love to look into your case and see what abuse of power that you claim occurred so I can address it with the person that did it.

But I do not have high hopes that it is valid, I have seen so many butt hurt complaints. But I do investigate all that are brought up. They think we have no records of what happens and when the truth comes out it makes it worse for themselves since ti shows the mods trying to work with them before it all happened. But as I said this is not always the case and once provided with a time frame will do the research in regards to this.

So please provide a date and time frame and I can view all the logs that includes all kicks and bans.

#3 slinkyaroo

slinkyaroo

Yes, I'm old. Yes, I'm cranky.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,863 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:20 PM

Plus we tried to "fix" the chat mods once. The lil buggers jumped off the table and ran out the door.

#4 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,999 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 09:28 PM

You gotta put em' under first.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

#5 LikeACheeseStick

LikeACheeseStick

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,189 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:50 PM

i am nat broekn :(

Edited by LikeACheeseStick, 07 December 2012 - 10:14 PM.

"They found me in an alley way, trying to re-enter the Earths' atmosphere in an old refrigerator box."

#6 Zombie Afroshot

Zombie Afroshot

Vroom vroom.

• BST Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,571 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:24 PM

If we had money for every time someone claimed to be banned for no reason, then says the mods are broken, we'd basically be rich by now.

The chat mods here do their jobs, and do them well. Sure, we have shenanigans and what-not, but that doesn't mean we don't take things seriously.

People aren't banned for no reason whatsoever, they're banned because they're being a consistent pest, or breaking the rules.
Posted Image
Feedback4/0/0

#7 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• 25,917 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 01:00 PM

telling people he they "hate" them, and then telling people to "mind there own business", that's not a double standard at all.

Mod shens are what keep us sane.

#8 TechPB-Willie

TechPB-Willie

The man behind the scene.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,710 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:44 PM

Like Dennie,

I still have not heard back from you and wanted to check back with you in regards to this situation. I am really looking forward to your response so I can address the mod that is abusing his powers. My staff knows I do not take this lightly, so this is why I am looking for you to provide me with a date so I can do the research and resolve this once and for all.

Thank you again and once again looking forward to your response.

#9 IhasAcellular

IhasAcellular

You will never be 9 headbands agg.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,530 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:41 PM

I must need fixed really badly, I just had to ban you again! :(

Please do not attempt to join the chat until your ban expires. Bad things always seem to happen when people evade.

Posted Image

#10 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 01:45 PM

as of right now, LIke Denny, your ban will not be lifted till after the new year... i take evading seriously... so yourban has been extended... if you have an concerns about my chat mods, you can direct them to myself directly... i am sure willie still wants to see your proof of the claim, as do i...

but, just so you understand a couple things about the chat room... i would prefer the chat staff to kick a person first to get their attention... then inform them of the infraction and in a polite way correct it... being kicked from teh chat room isnt the end of the world, it doesnt go down in your warn log, but its a way for us to gauge a person actions in the chat room... the chat staff is doing their jobs as far as i am concerned and are upholding the rules

if you have concerns of the chat staff, or myself, being unprofessional, then please tell us how you would moderate the chat room, and how you would deal with kids that simply dont think before they hit the enter key or ignore what the mods say... and on show nights, we simply dont have time to deal with every little infraction on a piecemeal basis... so, we kick/ban much much faster then we normally would... and evading? if you are not allowed int eh chat room, dont come into the chat room, as you will just end up not being welcome on the site all together...

just because this is the internet doenst mean you can do what ever you want in this site or in our chat room... you have to follow our rules, and if you dont like them, well, you dont have to stay here... and if you continue to break our rules, then we will show you the door
Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#11 Kentuckyballer98

Kentuckyballer98

• Members
  • Pip
  • 38 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:53 PM

These mods are abusive with power I got banned without being warned or anything just bammm

#12 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 21,999 posts

Posted 20 January 2013 - 08:56 PM

These mods are abusive with power I got banned without being warned or anything just bammm

I kicked you once, a kick is a warning.

Edited by andrewthewookie, 20 January 2013 - 08:57 PM.

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

#13 That one guy

That one guy

TechPB's most loved member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 456 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:53 PM

See andrew is not bad he/she is good at what they are doing now the mod that changes names is a ars and deserves to get booted.

You doubt it but yet you don't know crap about it.... People may THINK they know me, but trust me they DON'T.

#14 Rhino1909

Rhino1909

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 708 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:57 PM

Another necro!

#15 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 21,999 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 06:59 PM

Does nobody understand what "Talk to MODS AND ADMINS" means?

Closer & Angel A1 F/S/T

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users