• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Space-Invader

Space-Invader

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 06 December 2012 - 11:21 PM

Now now i know the Blitz isnt a high end gun or anything but hey, a special edition is a special edition right? I think for begginers the Blitz is an awesome gun and with the ups the evo has it'll be even better! I hope mike can get his hands on one to test and maybe do an efficientcy test on it just for the he*l of it haha. But what do you guys think about it?? Personally i think the colors look bada*s!
Proud Christian Baller- Phillipians 4:13
Soccer and Paintball are BANGIN like a BISQUIT
Reppin for the Dope Fresh Nation SAAN!
The one and only Shadow Alchemist - *FMA*

#2 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,127 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 09:29 AM

i'd rather not get a blowback marker, who cares if it has a new color and 3 new parts added onto it? its still the same basic system. maybe if they put an actual clamping feedneck on it would i actually want to look at it.
but as of now i would rather save up for a GoG marker, or even buy a used ion or something. hell, i'd use a DM3 over a blitz. it was a blowback, and its still a blowback. i don't care what useless crap they put on there, its the same.

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#3 unfated33

unfated33

Punk Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 985 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 08:45 AM

i'd rather not get a blowback marker, who cares if it has a new color and 3 new parts added onto it? its still the same basic system. maybe if they put an actual clamping feedneck on it would i actually want to look at it.
but as of now i would rather save up for a GoG marker, or even buy a used ion or something. hell, i'd use a DM3 over a blitz. it was a blowback, and its still a blowback. i don't care what useless crap they put on there, its the same.

This is a response I'd expect from someone using spool markers regularly, but you list your main marker as an Etek 3. Do you really think there's that much performance difference between an Etek 3 and a Blitz? I don't disagree that there's some difference, but you pay a high price for it to go from a blowback poppet to a 2-way solenoid. Otherwise, I'd say they have "the same basic system". Similar to comparing this gun to an old ion - how many parts were typically shuffled out of an ion in upgrades (feedneck, asa, trigger, reg, etc.)? The odds are low that you'd need to change anything on this marker, though some will want to change the feedneck on principle. For the casual player that's only playing a few times a year and doesn't want to spend more than $200 for a marker, the STBB design is fine, and this one in particular should work very well.
Happiness... is a warm mechanical marker

Mechanical Marker Fan: Azodin Kaos-D / Tippmann Crossover

#4 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,541 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:39 AM

Give him a break, he hasn't played in over 3 months
gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

#5 LUXOR54

LUXOR54

TechPB's smart ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,127 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:26 PM

This is a response I'd expect from someone using spool markers regularly, but you list your main marker as an Etek 3. Do you really think there's that much performance difference between an Etek 3 and a Blitz? yes, why would i have purchased an etek3 if the blitz was equal? I don't disagree that there's some difference, but you pay a high price for it to go from a blowback poppet to a 2-way solenoid do you think a G6r is better than a blitz? what about an ego? an alien? they all have the "same basic system" but if you told a G6r owner that he should have gotten a blitz because a they both run on the "same basic system" thus making them equal, he would laugh in your face. . Otherwise, I'd say they have "the same basic system". Similar to comparing this gun to an old ion - how many parts were typically shuffled out of an ion in upgrades (feedneck, asa, trigger, reg, etc.)? The odds are low that you'd need to change anything on this marker, though some will want to change the feedneck on principle. For the casual player that's only playing a few times a year and doesn't want to spend more than $200 for a marker, the STBB design is fine, and this one in particular should work very well.

DLX Luxe, 2k5 ccm'd superstock. up north where we like maple syrup and hockey.

#6 unfated33

unfated33

Punk Engineer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 985 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:40 PM

This is a response I'd expect from someone using spool markers regularly, but you list your main marker as an Etek 3. Do you really think there's that much performance difference between an Etek 3 and a Blitz? yes, why would i have purchased an etek3 if the blitz was equal? I don't disagree that there's some difference, but you pay a high price for it to go from a blowback poppet to a 2-way solenoid do you think a G6r is better than a blitz? what about an ego? an alien? they all have the "same basic system" but if you told a G6r owner that he should have gotten a blitz because a they both run on the "same basic system" thus making them equal, he would laugh in your face. . Otherwise, I'd say they have "the same basic system". Similar to comparing this gun to an old ion - how many parts were typically shuffled out of an ion in upgrades (feedneck, asa, trigger, reg, etc.)? The odds are low that you'd need to change anything on this marker, though some will want to change the feedneck on principle. For the casual player that's only playing a few times a year and doesn't want to spend more than $200 for a marker, the STBB design is fine, and this one in particular should work very well.

Don't go putting words in my mouth - at no point have I said they are equal. Rather, I think they are all about appropriate for their price point. Save the etek, which is just slightly overpriced for what I think you get, and an invasion, which is slightly underpriced for what you get. A 2-way solenoid is better technology than an automated sear, but it's a significant price increase to get there in a new marker. I don't think it's fair to disregard blowbacks because other poppet markers that cost $400-$800 more are better. Kind of silly even.
Happiness... is a warm mechanical marker

Mechanical Marker Fan: Azodin Kaos-D / Tippmann Crossover

#7 cybermaniac15

cybermaniac15

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 12:42 PM

I really like these guns, I even used to use my old blitz over my dm9. Fun guns to use!

#8 NPpballer

NPpballer

I'm Rick James, BITCH!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,430 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 03:45 PM

My friend's Blitz is garbage. Unless they fixed some the reliability issues, I'd just pass.

#9 cybermaniac15

cybermaniac15

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 04:26 PM

They apparently got their quality control in check.

#10 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,311 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:50 PM

I used a Blitz once, and I will never touch another.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#11 Cookybiscuit

Cookybiscuit

Schadenfreude Fanatic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,635 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 06:01 PM

GOG.

Awarded: " the biggest dumbass on this forum" 2012

#12 ProEdgePB

ProEdgePB

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:35 AM

Sorry if this is too late of a response but we just did a Azodin Blitz Evo review on our website.

http://paintballgear...itz-evo-review/

To Sum up the review - Overall Rating 3 stars out of 5.

Pros-

1. PRICE! Under $200 With Great Performance

2. ASA On/Off Feature

3. Very Few O Rings making cleaning extremely easy.

Cons-

1. Stock  trigger is lacking

2. Only a 12 inch stock barrel that performs “okay”.

3.  Regulator hose line moves too easily.

Pro Edge Paintball - 713-896-8841

Pro Edge PB.com - Online Paintball Store 

Team VCK #22

#13 DasJaco

DasJaco

TIGER STYLE

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 574 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:17 AM

You are over a year late on this post. Why even go back that far.

Lakeville Ambush #3

DLX Luxe 2.0

Dye Rotor

Ninja 77/4500

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users