• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 epic woodsballer

epic woodsballer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 05:45 PM

I play a lot of woodsball and I need a new loader. What do you think I should get?

Ohio Raiders 

#2 Lyxtwing

Lyxtwing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 07:13 PM

Both with do you great. I love my rotor, but would actually recommend the pinokio. If I run my rotor dry by mistake, it keeps spinning and can not only give away my location but makes it a bit obvious that I ran out of paint.

You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.

PM8 I Alias I Marq 6 I A4 Fly I E1 I eNMey I Hammer 7

#3 lukylovespaintballin

lukylovespaintballin

Turtleloverofthemaxofthemostextreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,380 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 11:53 PM

Rotor is very reliable but with the price of 150 and the occasional dump all your paint to fix a jam.The rotor is also very fast when needed(no clue when??) the rotor is very light and has a very low profile compared to the pinokio. The pinokio is very big because of its paintball capacity. The pinokio uses two nine volts while the rotor three double AA's. The pinokio is impossible to jam.(well at least for me) It is very cheap. But the only problem is it has a problem like Halos. Once the shell brakes(which it is prone to) you have to get a new shell. i noticed that the battery efficiency with the rotor was a few cases less than the pinokio. The lid on the rotor is easy while the opposite for a pinokio. Those are my two experiences and IMO get a proph Z2

Edited by lukylovespaintballin, 08 December 2012 - 11:54 PM.

My link for my guns

MY FEEDBACK 5/0/0

Nothing some beatings tear gas and hard labour will fix

#4 ccseancc143

ccseancc143

i'm cool with that

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:35 AM

The pinokio seems so big.
It is not my prerogative to please you.
My Feedback

#5 Sydarm

Sydarm

XTC + Ninja + Pinokio

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,977 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 03:51 PM

I play mostly woodsball and love the pinokio. It is very reliable and simple. The size has never been an issue for me, and I like the fact that it holds about 2 full pods.

#6 darthp

darthp

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:03 AM

For woodsball I'd say the pinokio. The big profile won't matter too much in the woods with all the small branches and brush for cover. The paint will probably break before it gets to you in a lot of cases.
FEEDBACK +10

"Inspiration, by it's definition, comes very quickly." - Jack Wood

#7 epic woodsballer

epic woodsballer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,112 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:36 PM

I'm picking the rotor because realistically on a average day of play I want something small and fast. It just seems that for the average day I wouldn't need that much paint. But if I went to a lot more scenario games than I currently do then I see why I would go with the pinokio. It was tough choice but the decision had to be made and that's that.

Ohio Raiders 

#8 tyronejk

tyronejk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:23 PM

I would also recommend the Rotor. I had both (2 Pinokios actually) and sold my Pinokios and kept my Rotor. They can both feed way faster than necessary but I prefer the Rotor because it's so much easier to take apart and clean. But the Pinokio is much quieter. If the Pinokio's shell was as nice as a Rotor, I'd get a Pinokio. But until then, Rotor for me.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users