• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 steveo

steveo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 06:38 PM

Anyone have any good paintball fields that are kind of close. I use to go to playboyz till they closed. Looking for some speedball fields. Mostly just wondering where everyone in RI goes.

~steve

Matrix owners club

#2 paintballgpimp489

paintballgpimp489

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,577 posts

Posted 20 July 2009 - 07:27 PM

Anyone have any good paintball fields that are kind of close. I use to go to playboyz till they closed. Looking for some speedball fields. Mostly just wondering where everyone in RI goes.

~steve

a lil old lol but anyway i go to friendly fire and fox 4 both in upton also warzone in north kingstown
Ion Owners Group [url="http://"http//www.techpb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=39714&st=0#entry475321""]NE Ballers Club - click here[/url] Posted Image

#3 kilroypaintball14

kilroypaintball14

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 02:43 PM

warzone is terrible. If you want to play speedball, fox4 paintball is the way to go. www.fox4paintball.com. great prices and even better fields
EAST COAST INVASION
Any time, Any where, Any body
either shoot your gun, talk, or move.

SPONSORS:

PINOKIO hoppers, Paintball showcase, Cron Paintball, doropaintball.com, trademygun.com, The Landing, The Star Bar

#4 epicburritoz

epicburritoz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 03:22 PM

i play at riptide paintball there woodsball field is ok and there speedball course is actually really good

If your under 18 and pay for your own gear put this in your sig!
Ah Sunday...the day i can shoot people and not get sued.

#5 11jake11

11jake11

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 03 September 2009 - 03:35 PM

warzone is terrible. If you want to play speedball, fox4 paintball is the way to go. www.fox4paintball.com. great prices and even better fields

cus warzone is not a speedball field, you dumb fuck. it was rated in the top 5 woodsball fields on the east coast. dont dis a field if uv nvr been there. noobs r fucking annoying

#6 smart parts killer

smart parts killer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 06 January 2010 - 11:12 PM

i go to providence paintball its 20 bucks to get, the only day u can bring your own paint is on wednessday thats when allot of torunamit players play

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users