2 replies to this topic

#1 ccseancc143

ccseancc143

i'm cool with that

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 02:41 AM

Ok so when i air up my G4 it leaks from inside the gun. This was happening from the begging and me and mt friend thought it was normal because it was happening to his extcy. When I air up my gun I can hear it clear as day but then I degass it and re air it up again and then the leak is really small and i can only hear it when I put my ear up to the inside of the feedneck. IDK what the problem is
It is not my prerogative to please you.
My Feedback

#2 syllabuz

syllabuz

Just Keepin' It Real...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 12:40 PM

Ok so when i air up my G4 it leaks from inside the gun. This was happening from the begging and me and mt friend thought it was normal because it was happening to his extcy. When I air up my gun I can hear it clear as day but then I degass it and re air it up again and then the leak is really small and i can only hear it when I put my ear up to the inside of the feedneck. IDK what the problem is

are you sure that the leak is in the feed neck/breech area?
if it is really from the breech/feed neck, air up the gun but don't turn it on, stick your finger down the feed neck and try to block the face of the bolt, if you feel air rushing out from the bolt face, then the stem o-ring on the back cap is the culprit, just re lube that, if not then its the middle o-ring in the breech, again re-lube the o-ring.

Edited by syllabuz, 09 December 2012 - 12:53 PM.

POS

#3 ccseancc143

ccseancc143

i'm cool with that

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 529 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 02:05 AM

are you sure that the leak is in the feed neck/breech area?
if it is really from the breech/feed neck, air up the gun but don't turn it on, stick your finger down the feed neck and try to block the face of the bolt, if you feel air rushing out from the bolt face, then the stem o-ring on the back cap is the culprit, just re lube that, if not then its the middle o-ring in the breech, again re-lube the o-ring.

Its all good I fixed it by replacing all the orings in the bolt area
It is not my prerogative to please you.
My Feedback

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users