7 replies to this topic

#1 dangersnake

dangersnake

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 04:47 PM

Is it good? Because I asked for it for xmas and just would like to know the pros and cons.

#2 Pbmcdev

Pbmcdev

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:20 PM

Never really heard of it but I guess magnetic pod packs are cool.

#3 Kirko017

Kirko017

Say no to drugs!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,249 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:23 PM

It's magnetic. The magnets get stuck to eachother when you dont want it to, can be annoying when playing, heavier than other packs. Only person I knew had one sold it after using it a couple times because he didn't like it.

Kent State University Paintball Club
The University of Akron Paintball Club

Eminence

Paintball gear for sale!

#4 dangersnake

dangersnake

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:32 PM

Sweet. Thanks, ill work my way around whatever problems I encounter.

#5 pykim01

pykim01

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 779 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 12:04 AM

best pack ive ever used bar none. hate velcro and the magnets stay just fine never lost a pod. it was the pack HK army based their packs off of with velcro though.

just smile =)

#6 dangersnake

dangersnake

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 448 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:19 PM

best pack ive ever used bar none. hate velcro and the magnets stay just fine never lost a pod. it was the pack HK army based their packs off of with velcro though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEyjIbV5BQI

Nice. But thanks for the video even though I've seen it. Hopefully it molds to locklids after awhile

#7 Nokified

Nokified

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:24 PM

It's magnetic. The magnets get stuck to eachother when you dont want it to, can be annoying when playing, heavier than other packs. Only person I knew had one sold it after using it a couple times because he didn't like it.

Wouldn't you deal with the magnets after playing? I mean most people only need to do one action with the strap during a match and that is opening it. Toss the pod and come back to get it after the match.

The pack looks like a really cool concept. Really some innovation between this and the critical stealth pack. I imagine the magnets will run out of juice after a whilst, you should ask LYSK how to recharge them/replace them.

#8 marceldacs

marceldacs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 10:15 AM

Wouldn't you deal with the magnets after playing? I mean most people only need to do one action with the strap during a match and that is opening it. Toss the pod and come back to get it after the match.

The pack looks like a really cool concept. Really some innovation between this and the critical stealth pack. I imagine the magnets will run out of juice after a whilst, you should ask LYSK how to recharge them/replace them.

yes magnets lose strength over time but the change wouldn't really effect the pack. It would still work i imagine. Velcro loses strength over time as well. If you truly wanted something that never lost strength then the get the critical pack.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users