Photo

Guerrilla Air Myth G2 end of production?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 cadamwil

cadamwil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:14 AM

So I have noticed on ANSGear.com that the Guerrilla Air Myth G2 is no longer in stock and it is out of stock at other stores/sites. I contacted ANS and they said it is no longer in production. Is there a replacement coming? The website for Guerrilla Air is being worked on. Anyone know anything on a replacement? Ideally I want a Crossfire Graffiti 68/45 tank with the Myth G2 or it's replacement. I am shooting for gun, hopper and tank under 5 lbs.

Adam

#2 CPS

CPS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:18 AM

I have not heard anything but it would be smart to contact Guerrilla.

#3 TexasBalla

TexasBalla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:11 PM

I think I remember hearing some company bought out Guerrilla. They might just be making new products instead of selling the old ones.

#4 Woodyballer29

Woodyballer29

Brass Eagle Fanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:16 PM

So I have noticed on ANSGear.com that the Guerrilla Air Myth G2 is no longer in stock and it is out of stock at other stores/sites. I contacted ANS and they said it is no longer in production. Is there a replacement coming? The website for Guerrilla Air is being worked on. Anyone know anything on a replacement? Ideally I want a Crossfire Graffiti 68/45 tank with the Myth G2 or it's replacement. I am shooting for gun, hopper and tank under 5 lbs.

Adam

If you can't find them anymore I would look into the ul reg from ninja, it's only $12 more and it weighs the same.
I have and I always will be a Christian Baller.
My setup: Because I'm a bad*** Tippmann 98 custom with a shake and bake and two 20oz C02 tanks. Be jelly!

#5 crPaliza

crPaliza

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:56 PM

I think they might be replacing the regulator with a newer model... The M3 and M4.5. Look below.

Posted Image

http://www.ansgear.c...threg3000m3.htm
http://www.ansgear.c...reg4500m4.5.htm

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users