3 replies to this topic

#1 Woodyballer29

Woodyballer29

Brass Eagle Fanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 12:38 PM

Ok so I will be getting Black Ops 2 hardened edition sometime after Christmas so I want to know anything and everything about Zombies including Nuketown Zombies!! Thanks for any replies!! I've already done a lot of Black Ops 1 zombies...

Edited by Woodyballer29, 10 December 2012 - 12:39 PM.

I have and I always will be a Christian Baller.
My setup: Because I'm a bad*** Tippmann 98 custom with a shake and bake and two 20oz C02 tanks. Be jelly!

#2 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 04:32 PM

TranZit you have to build parts for things. You can find parts in certain locations and build stuff on certain workbenches. In the starting room (Bus Depot) you have to find 3 parts to build a turbine to get out. Turbines can be placed and used to power certain things and doors, perks before the power is turned on, etc. In the room that is between the two doors you need to open, that is one of 4 possible loactions for 3 parts. These parts are for the bus. The front part (Cow Tipper?) kills zombies in front. The big ladder lets you climb over from outside and the small ladder lets you climp on top from inside.

The bus will leave every round or so, it will beep when it arrives/departs. Going on the bus will make it leave sooner.

The bus will next stop at the dinner. It is the first box location, the little shed has a bus part and the dinner has speed cola.

Next stop is the farm, the shed in the back has a part. Scattered around the house, you can find parts to build a turret which is powered by a turbine.

Next stop is the Lab, or Power Station. Open the door you see and go down. You need to find 3 parts (Zombie hand, switch and panel) to turn the power on. Right under the door is a door with a green symbol on it. Place a turbine there and go to Town to pack a punch stuff.

Next is Town. Inside the bank, throw grenades to open the two vaults. You can deposite/withdraw money. Points in the bank stay until you take them out. If you placed the turnbine, a giant door should be open. Find the pack a punch parts in there, build it and pap your stuff. When the turbine runs out, the door closes

WHen you go on the buss routes by foot, there are fog creatures, little monkey things that jump on your head. Knife them 5 times (3 for bowie and 2 for Knuckles) to kill them on your head. You can also turn around and shoot them when you hear the noise they make.

You can build a "Jet Gun", the parts are mainly on the bus routes. Hit up YouTube for that. There are hidden locations with parts. These include a Shi No Numa looking hut and a full scale replica of Nacht Der Untoten.

Other zombie maps Town, Farm and Bus Depot are exactly like Tranzit but no bus and obviously different perks and guns in different locations.

#3 Woodyballer29

Woodyballer29

Brass Eagle Fanboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,650 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 05:05 PM

Thanks man!
I have and I always will be a Christian Baller.
My setup: Because I'm a bad*** Tippmann 98 custom with a shake and bake and two 20oz C02 tanks. Be jelly!

#4 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:45 PM

No problem.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users