• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 OrbitalPB

OrbitalPB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 08:51 PM

I am looking for advice on what attachments to put on my x7 phenom. Interested In:
-Stocks
-barrels
-foregrip
-fake mags
-bolts
I do not want any suggestions for:
-cammando airthru/non airthru stock's
-flatline

#2 CPS

CPS

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,432 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:09 PM

Eh if you are looking for performance gains keep it stock. If you feel like droping hundreds of dollars on plastic junk feel free to just know they wont change any performance. Tippmanns are money pits I highly reccomend avoiding 'upgrades'

#3 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,055 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 11:33 PM

I am looking for advice on what attachments to put on my x7 phenom. Interested In:
-Stocks what ever you feel is comfortable and looks cool. past that most stocks will be pretty durable and most will be adjustable.
-barrels apex barrel is a great in the woods
-foregrip I would just use the fake mag as a foregrip, if not go for something like this http://www.tippmannp...r-foregrip.aspx
-fake mags im not sure if there are any options other then the one that comes with it. if there are, they would be made by tippmann, so just pick the one you think looks best
-bolts http://www.techtpain...spx?TERM=phenom
I do not want any suggestions for:
-cammando airthru/non airthru stock's
-flatline

answers in red

Edited by madsnipes, 10 December 2012 - 11:33 PM.

#4 OrbitalPB

OrbitalPB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 06:26 AM

I was looking at these:
-normal ajustable carstock
-14" apex 2 barrel
-trinity angled foregrip

#5 Solowing

Solowing

THESE SCALLOPS ARE RAW!

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 323 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 08:58 AM

Thats fine, I had a Phenom and It was fully loaded with comedic stuff. It was very fun to play with however dont upgrade the internals, It wont do much at all.
When I'm sad, I stop being sad and become awesome.... true story

#6 woodsballer23

woodsballer23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 09:04 AM

I would go with a stock that fits you the best and when it comes to barrels please leave the flatline behind and get yourself an apex2. I own one and it is probably one of the best upgrades you could do to a tippmann.
When it comes to internal upgrades , there isnt much out there that can really help a tippmann so save your money and use that towards good paint.

GOG Extcy, Tippmann 98 Custom, Tippmann Project Salvo, Azodin Kaos - Black, Tippmann Tipx(SOLD), Planet Eclipse Etha(SOLD), GOG Enmey - Freak Green and JT Z100 Pistol(WHY NOT!)

*BALLER FOR CHRIST*

#7 OrbitalPB

OrbitalPB

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 02:55 PM

I would go with a stock that fits you the best and when it comes to barrels please leave the flatline behind and get yourself an apex2. I own one and it is probably one of the best upgrades you could do to a tippmann.
When it comes to internal upgrades , there isnt much out there that can really help a tippmann so save your money and use that towards good paint.

I play speedball and scenerio, when I play scenerio I use my x7 phenom on full auto and don't apex barrels break alot of paint?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users