• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 marceldacs

marceldacs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 09:54 PM

Apparently the stock dwell setting is 8 and the dwell doesn't really affect the efficiency on the drone. To be safe, should i just turn my dwell all the way up to 16? It is already 30 degrees where i live and it is only going to be colder. I just find it annoying having to worry that it will sometimes stick and would rather just keep it at a high setting until it starts getting warmer. MAYBE when i am at the field i can play a game at 16 and if it works fine i turn it down 1, play another game, and then do this until it starts sticking again. Once it is sticking at that setting i can turn it up 1-2 ms. Would this be a good idea??

#2 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,873 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:00 PM

That's usually how guns are tuned. Drop the dwell until it doesn't function like you want, then up the dwell one or two settings.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 • Feedback - 23/0/0

Fear is the mind-killer

#3 marceldacs

marceldacs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 10:03 PM

That's usually how guns are tuned. Drop the dwell until it doesn't function like you want, then up the dwell one or two settings.

SO i would drop the dwell one by one until it stops working, raise it 1-2, and then after i could start on the anti bolt stick. How is that done?? Is there a set time i would have to wait between testing my ABS setting? Is it also true that less lube is better because there is less of it to harden due to the cold?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users