Photo

Fuck you Paypal and Fuck People who try to skip paying Fees.

• Please log in to reply
16 replies to this topic

#1 drexler

drexler

Nutrition is my Mission

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,383 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:06 PM

Story time kids.

Purchased a nice dm6 off nation for 258 bucks. Seller wanted me to pay fees, I told him to go fuck himself (I was polite at the time), its against TOS. So I make the payment, he immediately refunds me saying I needed to pay via some other bullshit. I make the second payment after talking to Paypal CS. I was assured by Paypal CS that I wouldn't be charged twice, lone behold I look at my bank account tonight and there is a 258 dollar overdraft. Enter me in a panic and calling the bank and paypal. Got a nice fuck you from paypal. So fuck you paypal. I will never use your service again.

Paypals fuckup = 258 dollar overdraft for me, two hours wasted on the phone, and now I've got to wait to get my money back.

Paypal = worst CS I've ever dealt with.

Freaking Bank of America, I really don't understand why people hate you. I've got no complaints.

Thanks to that asshole I've got to wait until I get this shit sorted before I can buy my car.

Edited by drexler, 11 December 2012 - 10:08 PM.

#2 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,023 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 10:34 PM

you could poop on paypal? but seriously that blows, poop on paypal.

#3 Tick

Tick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,197 posts

Posted 11 December 2012 - 11:06 PM

Trust me, PayPal and the banks have partnerships. I got fucked last time because I didn't have an extra $2.14 in PayPal to cover the rest of my purchase. Instead of it checking my bank account, and knowing it has $0.00 in it, and going to my Credit Card, PayPal decides to just go with the first, not the secondary payment. I got charged $70.00 what should have been just $2.14 because the fuckers at PayPal didn't use my secondary funding source.

PayPal Verified | Over 300 + eBay transactions| 10/0/0

#4 assm

assm

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:12 AM

user error...check your accounts before using it

#5 Blade of grass

Blade of grass

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,224 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 07:03 AM

Not at all, PayPal refunded the money, then charged Hume double.

all my legos are stored at my parents hose... so that wont be happening....

48fhih.png

#6 drexler

drexler

Nutrition is my Mission

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,383 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 09:32 AM

Paypal refunded me the money. Then their CS assured me I wouldn't be double charged. Then they double charged me.

Learn to read.

Edited by drexler, 12 December 2012 - 09:34 AM.

#7 Blue fellow

Blue fellow

'scuse me while I kiss the sky

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:04 AM

Wouldn't it be better to have it hooked up to a credit card for when this stuff happens? It's easier to argue the payment with the credit card company then it is a bank. And if you go over with a bank that is a lot worse then spending too much on a credit card.
"We are made of emotions, we are all looking for emotions, it's only a question of finding the way to experience them." - Ayrton Senna

[Govinda] i dont think ive ever been sigged

#8 canscom

canscom

Lest we forget the soldiers. who saved our country

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,077 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:42 PM

I hate Bank of America for one reason Mcmillan Rifles
Stop worrying about how you look, and start worrying about how you play. Get out on the field and play paintball the best you can, not stand at home in front of a mirror trying to figure out if your jersey matches your eyes.

#9 drexler

drexler

Nutrition is my Mission

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,383 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:00 PM

Wouldn't it be better to have it hooked up to a credit card for when this stuff happens? It's easier to argue the payment with the credit card company then it is a bank. And if you go over with a bank that is a lot worse then spending too much on a credit card.

I'm 20 years old and not stupid enough to take out a credit card. The temptation is to great with a credit card. I manage my finances well enough so that I live within my means.

Edited by drexler, 12 December 2012 - 02:00 PM.

#10 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:11 PM

Dont deal with people on pbn who want you to pay for fees.

/thread
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#11 nickp

nickp

Hippie

• Members
  • 7,768 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:26 PM

I'm 20 years old and not stupid enough to take out a credit card. The temptation is to great with a credit card. I manage my finances well enough so that I live within my means.

I though the same thing but I limited my credit card to $500 mentally even though I got a $1,500 limit. Everyone has the responsibility and it helps to have a credit report for a apartment to live in for yourself. You can also go secured credit where you put in around $300 and basically have a credit of $300 that you pay like a credit card. I went through the secured credit route and have no co singers on my credit card and I'm the same age as you.
Posted Image
proud 06' Subaru Impreza owner
king of skiers
August Burns Red "wave good by to the past. You've got your whole life to lead"

#12 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• 25,898 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:51 PM

Trust me, PayPal and the banks have partnerships. I got fucked last time because I didn't have an extra $2.14 in PayPal to cover the rest of my purchase. Instead of it checking my bank account, and knowing it has $0.00 in it, and going to my Credit Card, PayPal decides to just go with the first, not the secondary payment. I got charged $70.00 what should have been just $2.14 because the fuckers at PayPal didn't use my secondary funding source.

Umm, you can turn the overdraft fees off. That way, if you try to overdraft your account, it will refuse to allow you to do so, and you won't be charged. But you usually either have to visit the bank, or call them up, and tell them that you want to turn the overdraft feature off.

#13 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• 25,898 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:53 PM

Oh, and drexler, if the person kicks the payment back, next time find someone else. If they have a very specific way of doing it, and try to get you to break Paypal's TOS, then usually you should find someone else to deal with.

#14 WiscoBaller

WiscoBaller

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 04:57 PM

I though the same thing but I limited my credit card to $500 mentally even though I got a $1,500 limit. Everyone has the responsibility and it helps to have a credit report for a apartment to live in for yourself. You can also go secured credit where you put in around $300 and basically have a credit of $300 that you pay like a credit card. I went through the secured credit route and have no co singers on my credit card and I'm the same age as you.

19, no co-signer, I have a car loan, student loans, and a credit card. It is about living within your means, not what you have available. Credit report is important for loan rates, and even having apartment/workplace checking them.

Edited by WiscoBaller, 12 December 2012 - 04:58 PM.

University of Wisconsin Whitewater Paintball Club
Sponsored by KEE, H2 Paintball, Empire
The Hooligans Paintball Team
Bob Long Victory Ripper Dye Rotor Dye Throttle 70/4500
Bob Long Ripper FST

#15 NBTIppy

NBTIppy

Sterling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:51 AM

How is it smart to have no credit? Good luck owning a home some day.

#16 dertydood

dertydood

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 587 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:31 PM

Credit cards are great if you use them wisely.

What happens if your wallet full of $200 gets stolen? Tough nuts, it's gone.

What happens if your wallet with a couple of small bills and your credit card gets stolen? Make a 2 minute phone call to cancel the card. No sweat.

Plus, credit cards usually get rewards points that can be redeemed for cash, which is always a cool incentive. Heck, I got $150 deposited into my checking just for signing up for my Visa Card.

It's going to be nice when I decide to take out a loan and have all this good credit built up from my credit card from regular purchases. (I'm 18) And if you worry about paying it off on time, just pay online directly from your checking account. Only takes like a day and a half to process plus you can keep track of your purchases almost immediately after making them.
Swap my Ego 11 parts! OG green for white, black, silver etc.... http://www.techpb.co...1

My feedback- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=217960-

#17 Blade of grass

Blade of grass

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,224 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 08:27 AM

How is it smart to have no credit? Good luck owning a home some day.

It's way better not having to owe people money. You can't fight that.

all my legos are stored at my parents hose... so that wont be happening....

48fhih.png

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users