2 replies to this topic

#1 paintballmasta

paintballmasta

Junior Member cuz i got 3 stars

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 806 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 12:33 AM

I have both loaders, but not sure which loader to use? I like the rotor, but i did a drop test with it and it kept jamming... and the pinokio never jams with a drop test so i was wondering will the rotor do this on my gun??
Current Setup: Ego 11, Empire Prophecy, Ninja 68/4500

BACKUP LOADERS RULE!

#2 voad

voad

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 340 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:03 AM

Rotors jam on guns. I played a big game last month and at the very begging on saturday, first day of the game. Whistle blew and we ran out. I got in a bunker with a guy he let off a few shots and had a jam. I asked him what loader he had and it was a rotor. He took it apart real quick, cleared it and went on playing. But I had my nokio. So I never have that problem. I also like the larger capacity and the hopper isn't that much bigger at all despite what people say. I don't believe for a second that the small difference in size will lead you to getting shot more often in the hopper. The only thing I think a rotor has over a nokio imo is a more durable shell.

B-O-R-G spells BAMF

Posted Image
RIP

#3 Pakistani

Pakistani

www.AliZaman.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 01:14 AM

I have both loaders, but not sure which loader to use? I like the rotor, but i did a drop test with it and it kept jamming... and the pinokio never jams with a drop test so i was wondering will the rotor do this on my gun??

if you have both, just use them and find out man?
a dozen guys could come in here and say rotors jam, but that doesn't mean yours ever will.

i've had 3 rotos now. the first one i had was easily within the 1st 100 made ever and even that never jammed on me. if you are using quality paint in a V3 rotor, it will probably never jam on you.

out of the 3 rotors ive had, over the course of 3-4 seasons now, ive had 1 jam. and that was because it was shit paint that even made prophecy's jam that day.

KPS Paintball VCU Rams Richmond Rage

If you need help with a Dye gun, PM me!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users