#1 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,470 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 11:30 AM

Traded to AntiRob
Hey guys and gals, up for sale I have my SP Vibe. This thing has been my go to marker for a while. I've been itching to get my hands on some different guns and try new things out.

Marker: SP Vibe
Condition: 6/10
Color: Black/Red
Upgrades: Beoranged bolt, BH board, Delrin detents, Freak/AA barrel, Dye grips, Hyrbrid asa, Custom trigger
Known Problems: Leak from qev screw, just need to order a new one from gog, back board screw digs into can slightly if tightened too much, asa on/off button broke off(still works)
Asking Price: $150, $200 trade value. Mostly looking for trades though TRADED
Shipping Options: USPS, or if you pay extra UPS/Fedex
Trades of interest: 2k2 Timmy, Shocker, Cocker(Centerfeed)+Cash, Promast+Cash, Freeflow+ Cash, Freestyle+Cash, Automag+Cash, TPX(with more than 1 mag or you're adding a little cash), Pump(if pretty nicely in my favor), or offer anything else you might have. Please have whatever you offer working.
Location of item: South Texas
What is Included: Gun, Broken stock board, Working stock board, Stock Barrel, Stock trigger, extra parts, asa tool, extra macro, extra internal body(I think it leaks, not sure)

Posted Image

More pics: http://s873.beta.pho...brary/SP%20Vibe

Shooting vid from same day as pictures:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rYol7nr_d4

Edited by Steephill, 19 December 2012 - 05:30 PM.

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#2 marco 831

marco 831

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:08 PM

Sig you add (marker only)

#3 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,470 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:12 PM

Sig you add (marker only)

I wish I could Posted Image Just spent all my money on a shocker, that's why I'm trying to sell this!

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#4 marco 831

marco 831

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 626 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 10:16 PM

:/ I really wanted this

#5 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,470 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:13 AM

:/ I really wanted this

Well if you ever get cash it'll probably still be here!

My Feedback +14/-0

#6 AntiRob

AntiRob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 03:07 PM

prostock in sig i add?

Edited by AntiRob, 19 December 2012 - 03:18 PM.

#7 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,470 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:12 PM

prostock in sig i add?

Ok sounds good. How much were you thinking?Just fyi I emailed GOG and they said it'd be $5 shipping and $2.50 for the screw. Extra orings to seal the board to breach are $0.50 each. The modified trigger is also orange now, but you probably wont want to use it so whatever.

My Feedback +14/-0

#8 AntiRob

AntiRob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:31 PM

prostock in sig i add?

Ok sounds good. How much were you thinking?Just fyi I emailed GOG and they said it'd be $5 shipping and $2.50 for the screw. Extra orings to seal the board to breach are $0.50 each. The modified trigger is also orange now, but you probably wont want to use it so whatever.

how long would it take for you to get the parts. If its before friday than ill pay more to include the parts, but right now ill add 30.

Edited by AntiRob, 19 December 2012 - 04:32 PM.

#9 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,470 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:45 PM

prostock in sig i add?

how long would it take for you to get the parts. If its before friday than ill pay more to include the parts, but right now ill add 30.

Idk how long it would take. I'm fine just doing the trade now and you adding 30. PM me your addy and I'll PM you back my PP info and my addy.

My Feedback +14/-0

#10 AntiRob

AntiRob

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 04:51 PM

contacting steephill about addresses and payment info

#11 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,470 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:14 PM

Ok so AntiRob is trading a Prostock + $30 for my Vibe and everything listed. He's shipping first then I'll ship once I get a picture of the reciept.

My Feedback +14/-0

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users