• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Ayebro

Ayebro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 02:49 PM

I am in north kansas city an i just moved here from texas and i decided to sell all of my gear before moveing, so now i am looking for a pro shop to go get new gear. But also i was looking to get a Dangerous Power G4 but i didnt know if there was any other good guns in that price range

#2 CRU

CRU

Rhinoceruses don't wear shirts

• Retired Staff
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 03:45 PM

The Empire Axe is one of the best shooting markers at that price range or anything even close.

#3 Nolan Clemons

Nolan Clemons

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 639 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:38 AM

axe shoots great, but HOLD ONE BEFORE YOU BUY IT, i personally had the way it feels. Eteks are bulletproof cannons. I have a good friend with a g4, and that thing is the biggest POS I've ever messed with. Constantly goes down. His brother also owned a g4, and had little to zero issues with it. But if you do some reading, you will find more horror stories about dangerous power guns than fairy tails. If i were you, i would be shopping for axes (both used and new) and eteks. Shoot both at Jaegers / 280, and make your decision based off that. You will be pleased with both, if you can tolerate the way the axe feels.
Get dunked, nooblord.

#4 dragonwing7x@gmail.com

dragonwing7x@gmail.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 06:44 PM

id go with etek its not as loud as people say

Player of STL huSTLe             XTREME paintball park milstatd illinois home of total greif

giphy.gif

http://www.techpb.co...metal-fan-club/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users