rchard

www.pb-events.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 12 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

Paintball ExtravaganzaTM International 2013
Registration Open!

Paintball ExtravaganzaTM International will be returning to The National Conference Center, Leesburg VA / Washington DC Area on February 26-28, 2013. Continually recognized by industry leaders as the largest tradeshow and dealer summit in paintball.

Product Tradeshow
Business Seminars
Product Tech Training
Dealer Summit

Join store and field owners from over 30 Countries around the World as they converge on Paintball ExtravaganzaTM International to network with others in the industry and gain product knowledge from 60 exhibitors displaying products and services. Over 95 hours of training will be available presented by manufacturers and long time industry leaders Mike “Pev” Peverill, Bob Long and Johnny Postorivo.

Dealer Sessions will be presented by Planet Eclipse,
Tippmann Sports, DYE Precision & KEE Action Sports

Attendance to Paintball ExtravaganzaTM International is limited to paintball store, field and related industry owners & employees. The event has seen positive growth and acceptance from the industry since the first event held in 2005.

The “Can’t Miss Event of the Year!”

For more information or to register for the 2013 event; go to Paintball ExtravaganzaTM International at www.pb-events.com .

Attached Files

#2 Hitman2513

Hitman2513

Save a Rock Throw a Mini

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,643 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 09:12 PM

First
Posted Image
Bitches love my Spyder Ion

[-ORaNGe-] Trolling isn't an action, it's a lifestyle :)

#3 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 10:50 PM

Hitman you son of a bitch... And I could probably get my store owner to take me...

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#4 Hitman2513

Hitman2513

Save a Rock Throw a Mini

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,643 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:03 PM

Hitman you son of a bitch...

Posted Image
Posted Image
Bitches love my Spyder Ion

[-ORaNGe-] Trolling isn't an action, it's a lifestyle :)

#5 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,055 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 09:25 PM

yay new things

#6 Fssto

Fssto

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:46 PM

So only so many people can show up? Do you have to sign up or something?

#7 Ironchefxingba

Ironchefxingba

Local Gun Whore

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:30 PM

So only so many people can show up? Do you have to sign up or something?

you have to register and its not open to the general public only field/ store owners and other industry related company's and employees.
Empire Events, 65/4500 Ninja pro reg. Black/slime Luxe 1.5 w/ 2.0 board, Virtue Spire, critical stealth pack.

#8 Fssto

Fssto

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:31 PM

Oh ok

#9 rchard

rchard

www.pb-events.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 08:52 PM

2013 EXHIBITOR LIST

Behind The Bunker - Bob Guernsey Scholarship Fund - Cossio Insurance
Customs Products - Dangerous Power - DYE Precision - Empire
Enola Gaye - Exalt Paintball - Gelkaps Sportz - Gen X Global - GI Sportz
GOG Paintball - Haunted Paintball - J&J Performance - J4 Paintball
JT Paintball - KEE Action Sports - Kingman - KM Straps - Kohn Sports
Konkor Paintball - K Pro Netting - LAPCO - LaPorte USA - Mac Dev
Marglo Sports - Mighty Sports - Money Paintball - NCPA - Nelson Paintball
Ninja Paintball - NPPL - NXe - Party Center - PB Fashion - PbNation
PaintballX3 - Paintball News - Planet Eclipse - Primelink - PSD Teez
PSP - RAP4 - Scarab Arms - Sport Smoke - Sup' Air - TechT
Tiberius Arms - Tippmann Sports - Techpb.com - UmaUSA - Valken
Vanguard USA - Virtue Paintball - Warrior Sportz

#10 rchard

rchard

www.pb-events.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 08:27 PM

New exhibitors need to be added to list:

LAYSICK

SHADOW PAINTBALL EQUIPMENT

AIRRIX PAINTBALLS

All new exhibtitors at Paintball Extravaganza.

#11 rchard

rchard

www.pb-events.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 January 2013 - 10:11 AM

NEW EXHIBITOR SIGNS UP FOR 2013 PAINTBALL EXTRAVAGANZA INTERNATIONAL:

Deadlywind

#12 rchard

rchard

www.pb-events.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:00 PM

VOUCHER PROGRAM RETURNS TO
PAINTBALL EXTRAVAGANZA INTERNATIONAL!

The popular $100 Product Voucher Program will be returning to the 2013 Paintball Extravaganza International by attendee demand. Each registered business will receive $600 of vouchers to be used at participating exhibitors for product orders placed at the event. Attend the event - $600 of product in your pocket - no strings attached!

Participating exhibitors:

DYE Precision
GI Sportz
KEE Action Sports
Planet Eclipse
Tippmann Sports
Valken

Visit all the exhibitors and take advantage of the many show specials that will be available only to the stores and fields that attend Paintball Extravaganza International.

Visit over 45 exhibitors displaying products & services and participate in over 100 hours of classes and seminars at Paintball Extravaganza International. To register or for more information: www.pb-events.com This is the “Can’t Miss Paintball Event of the Year”!

#13 rchard

rchard

www.pb-events.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 09:11 PM

Paintball Extravaganza Activities

Tuesday Night Party: Welcome party at the Black Olive / National Conference Center. 7 - 11pm. Everyone will receive one FREE drink compliments of Visit Loudoun. Table snacks. Give-aways throughout the night compliments of Tippmann Sports. Hosted by Paintball Events, Pev’s Paintball, Visit Loudoun and Tippmann Sports.

Poker Tournament: Charity Poker Tournament for the Bob Guernsey Scholarship Fund. $50 buy-in with all funds going to scholarship fund for the benefit of the paintball industry’s youth. Wednesday night in area above Black Olive. 8 - 12pm.

Peer Raffle: Raffle tickets to sold on Tuesday & Wednesday with multiple winners. Winners will be drawn in main event lobby on Thursday morning at 9am. Winners to receive a 1 hour one-on-one private discussion time with a prominent industry member. Tickets will be $5/each or 5 for $20. All proceeds to the Bob Guernsey Scholarship Program. Prizes to date: Mike Peverill of Pev’s Paintball, Thomas Ghee of Paintball Buyers Group, Dave Masey of Exotic Sports, Johnny Postorivo of KEE Action Sports, Erich Garbers of Tippmann Sports and Giovanni D’Egidio & Dennis Bukowski of Giant Sportz. Others to be added.

Booth Visiting Drawing: Each registered business will be issued an exhibitor sheet in welcome packet. Visit each booth and have sheet verified. All sheets verified at 100% will be entered into a drawing for a product package worth $1,000’s donated by exhibitors. One winner will receive the prize package as a reward for visiting with 100% of the exhibitors.

Stay To The End Drawing: Each registered attendee will be placed into a drawing for Thursday 4pm. Winner must be present to win. Winner will receive a prize package donated by exhibitors as a reward for staying until the close of the event.

#14 rchard

rchard

www.pb-events.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 07:21 PM

www.pb-events.comPRESS RELEASE:

PAINTBALL EXTRAVAGANZA INTERNATIONAL

Paintball Extravaganza International closes early registration with record numbers and filled classes. This week saw the early incentive registrations end with a 30% increase over the 2012 event and 2 filled classes and others nearing capacity. Registrations include stores and fields from over 35 States and 20 Countries.

Activities announced for the 2013 event include a Tuesday Night Reception, the return of the charity poker tournament benefiting the Bob Gurnsey Scholarship Awards program, a raffle with proceeds going to the Bob Gurnsey Scholarship Awards program with prizes of one-on-one discussion opportunities with industry peers, drawings for product packages for visiting exhibitor booths and Thursday event attendance.

Over 45 industry members will be setting up at the event displaying products and services. The event is welcoming 10 new exhibitors to the event, joining 7 returning after brief breaks and 35 returning from the 2012 event.

The 2013 event is presenting over 100 hours of tech and business training and seeing many classes filled or nearing capacity. The many manufacturers are joined by industry leaders Mike “Pev” Peverill, Johnny Postorivo, Larry Cossio and Bob Long among others in presenting the ever popular training sessions that draw many store and field owners to Paintball Extravaganza.

Plan on attending the 2013 Paintball Extravaganza International at the National Conference Center, February 26 - 28 in Leesburg VA. This is the “Can’t Miss Event of the Year”. Attend - help your business grow - increase income and profitability. www.pb-events.com

Rick Chard
Paintball Events Unlimited

#15 Sweet V

Sweet V

US Navy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,168 posts

Posted 10 February 2013 - 02:24 AM

Cant wait to go to my third PBX. Looking forward to it!

#16 rchard

rchard

www.pb-events.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 08:13 PM

Record crowd predicted after largest early registration period ends. Class registrations are still coming in at a fast pace with some sessions filled and many more to be filled before show date.

Many manufacturers are offering great pricing on tech classes packed with deals on products. Can’t go wrong with a deal on training coupled with products to take back to the showroom. Business secrets being shared by many industry leaders to take back to your business to increase business and profits!

On line registration will remain open through February 25 to allow you to avoid long registration lines at show time! Register now and don’t miss out.

Go to www.pb-events.com for more information and to register.

#17 DcSalem

DcSalem

I Rule The EGO World

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 17 February 2013 - 02:25 AM

Hmm I was starting to wonder when this started

Life is hell but so it the society we live in!

I MISS MY EGO8

#18 rchard

rchard

www.pb-events.com

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:58 PM

If you're coming to Extravaganza but haven't registered yet - get on line and complete this weekend. Register on line through Monday night and save yourself some waiting time when you get to The Conference Center. Register ahead of time and badges, tickets and regstration packet will be waiting for you at checkin. Monday night checkin 4-7pm for those that have completed registrations on line. Tuesday morning open early 7-8am for tthat have registered online. Don't miss your chance to attend the largest Paintball Extravagnza yet! Most Exhibitors! Many New Exhibitors! Most Businesses attending! Many new activities! Discounts at area restaurants! Tuesday night Reception! Wednesday night Happy Hour! Charity Poker Tournament! Raffles! Business Owners Round Table!

#19 spqr-king

spqr-king

Lead the way, all the way!

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,102 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:32 PM

All these posts are doing is making me wish I could go...

Check us out at Retribution Sports!

#20 Ironchefxingba

Ironchefxingba

Local Gun Whore

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 22 February 2013 - 11:57 PM

I have a chance to go with my local store owner, sucks that none of the tech classes I want to take I can neither afford or are not on the one day my guy is going. debating just going anyway to look around maybe get to see the new J4 Marker and the vanquish first hand
Empire Events, 65/4500 Ninja pro reg. Black/slime Luxe 1.5 w/ 2.0 board, Virtue Spire, critical stealth pack.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users