• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 paintball_man

paintball_man

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:01 PM

So I am looking into getting into paintball and I have my eye on 2 guns. Either a Bob Long Vice with a Tadao OLED USB Borad, 4c laser eyes, and Pressure Tester for $325. Also its pillow is missing on the bolt but the seller told me that it doesn't affect performance. I am alos looking at a Bob Long Marq 7 for $320. It comes with the gun, hyperline 2 Reg, Gear Drive ASA, Original Bob Long Reg, UL Barrel. So, which one should I or do you have any other suggestions for a gun to get? My budget is $450 and I have to buy a gun, hopper, and tank with it. Thanks!

Edit: I do have a good mask, DYE i4's, and also I figured I could get either of those guns and then get a valken v-max hopper and a Ninja Compressed Air Tank w/ Adjustable Regulator - 48/3000. This would stay below my budget and I would get a good gun.

Edited by paintball_man, 13 December 2012 - 06:21 PM.

#2 XxJellyFilledxX

XxJellyFilledxX

Lead Farmer.

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,337 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:04 PM

for 450 id just save a little more and get a v1 vic. but this is only if yu have all the other gear necessary.

"You can't break a man the way you break a dog or a horse. The harder you beat a man, the taller he stands. To break a man's will, to break his spirit, you have to break his mind."

#3 TacticlTwinkie

TacticlTwinkie

*insert witty title*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,974 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 05:11 PM

With a $450 budget for a gun, tank, and hopper, you may want to look at a less expensive gun.

Do you have a good mask as well? If not, set aside another $80-$100 for one.

You can try to find a bob long protige. It's similar to a vice internally, but it's a little less expensive, going for around $200-$250 used.

New, a gog extcy is a good first gun choice for $250 as well.

#4 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,053 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 06:17 PM

if you buy the vice, id recomend you pick up this http://www.paintball...bloinpiboc.html

#5 paintball_man

paintball_man

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 07:01 PM

if you buy the vice, id recomend you pick up this http://www.paintball...bloinpiboc.html

Just curious, why?

#6 TacticlTwinkie

TacticlTwinkie

*insert witty title*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,974 posts

Posted 13 December 2012 - 08:57 PM

Just curious, why?

because thats the missing pillow from the bolt. It creates a softer surface for the paintball to interact with, reducing the chance of breaks inside the gun.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users