• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 woodsballer23

woodsballer23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:10 AM

So i got an etha and i am trying to budget my money but not get screwed on buying a junk hopper. By the way i play woodsball and scenario and i want something that is going to last

GOG Extcy, Tippmann 98 Custom, Tippmann Project Salvo, Azodin Kaos - Black, Tippmann Tipx(SOLD), Planet Eclipse Etha(SOLD), GOG Enmey - Freak Green and JT Z100 Pistol(WHY NOT!)

*BALLER FOR CHRIST*

#2 PacosTacos88

PacosTacos88

hetero-flexible

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,048 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 12:42 AM

The Invert Too is the best bang for you buck and doesn't get much more reliable.

9571786023_b75503e9e4.jpg

#3 woodsballer23

woodsballer23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 07:15 AM

ok thanks!

GOG Extcy, Tippmann 98 Custom, Tippmann Project Salvo, Azodin Kaos - Black, Tippmann Tipx(SOLD), Planet Eclipse Etha(SOLD), GOG Enmey - Freak Green and JT Z100 Pistol(WHY NOT!)

*BALLER FOR CHRIST*

#4 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,471 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:48 AM

Pinokio for sure. Especially if you play woodsball and scenarios. Holds more, better battery life, easier to clean, lighter. The TOO is heavy and barely holds more than a pod of paint. My TOO's shell is cracked like crazy too.

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#5 tyronejk

tyronejk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts

Posted 14 December 2012 - 08:52 AM

Having used both the Too and the Pinokio, I would take the Invert Too. It has a smaller profile and the ridges on the feedneck of the Pinokio drove me crazy.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users