2 replies to this topic

#1 GeezusPB

GeezusPB

Stud Muffin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:14 PM

My open class phantom pump arm will not return even with a return spring. The spring is in perfect shape, but the pump arm itself is barely bent. I had to put it up to a straight ruler to see that its maybe .5 mm curved in the middle. Could this be causing it? If so, could I try to bend it back? Or where can I find a replacement? Thanks in advance!

#2 The-Phantom

The-Phantom

Rock N' Cock

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,258 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 03:29 PM

My open class phantom pump arm will not return even with a return spring. The spring is in perfect shape, but the pump arm itself is barely bent. I had to put it up to a straight ruler to see that its maybe .5 mm curved in the middle. Could this be causing it? If so, could I try to bend it back? Or where can I find a replacement? Thanks in advance!

I had this problem once before. I bent it back straight, but in doing so created an angle downward, and it still wouldn't pump. I pushed the handle back up so instead of being an obtuse angle from the barrel, it was straight again and this worked, and is still working now.

That being said, what you are at risk of is ruining the guide rod, and the pump handle. both parts that (in comparison to other things) are pretty cheap to replace.

All stock parts (and a few aftermarket/additional things) can be found at CCI's factory website, and you can call in your order.

the website and number are below
CCI Factory Website
Phone: 503-554-8095
Mike Casady will be who is contacted if you call (the man behind it all, he is the one who hand assembles and tests the guns before he ships them out)

The item numbers of the pieces are as follows
#24 - Pump $17 (USD)
#25 - Bolt rod with Nut $5.35 (USD)

Hope this helps, if you have any more questions feel free to ask on the forums or shoot me a Private Message here on the forums

Edited by The-Phantom, 16 December 2012 - 03:31 PM.

f_oneshotm_05c6b49.jpg
Please feel free to private message me if you have a question about something I've posted!
If you show me an inch, I'll show you the dead-box.

-Brett

#3 GeezusPB

GeezusPB

Stud Muffin

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 610 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 04:58 PM

Wow! Thanks man, I really appreciate it. Thanks so much!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users