/10 What do you give it?

#2 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:53 PM

10/10 if it works for you. I personally would have gone for an Axe and a Ninja tank.

#3 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,067 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:57 PM

If you like it, and it shoots paint the way you want, then it's an automatic 10/10

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT 09 Impulse HB REV-i Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor Grillz PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

#4 Garribean

Garribean

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 05:59 PM

10/10 if it works for you. I personally would have gone for an Axe and a Ninja tank.

The Axe was out of my price range >.< Since the Etha is $350 right now.
When I got the tank I was at my local shop and didn't know as much as I do now about paintball so for tanks I thought they were all the same. My uncle said pick a tank so I chose the cool looking one haha :P

#5 kingJurzy

kingJurzy

OFFICIAL TechPB's best member 2012

• Members
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 06:09 PM

The Axe was out of my price range >.< Since the Etha is $350 right now.
When I got the tank I was at my local shop and didn't know as much as I do now about paintball so for tanks I thought they were all the same. My uncle said pick a tank so I chose the cool looking one haha :P

Well I am, glad you have a solid set up. Buy used next time so you get the best Bang for your buck. A used Axe in great condition is $350-$375

#6 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:00 PM

Thats a solid set up. Would of gotten a spire since it's new, but its all preference when it comes to hoppers. If you're comfortable with that great setup, then 10/10. If not, then 7/10.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#7 Garribean

Garribean

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 16 December 2012 - 07:07 PM

Thats a solid set up. Would of gotten a spire since it's new, but its all preference when it comes to hoppers. If you're comfortable with that great setup, then 10/10. If not, then 7/10.

I was considering the Spire, but I had a budget and the Rotor was $150 :P

I really like the Spire colors though!

#8 crPaliza

crPaliza

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,074 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:34 AM

:tup: :tup:

The Etha is great! Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do.

#9 Dakent

Dakent

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:37 AM

10/10 If you like it. Good choice on the rotor. I have one and i won't consider a spire until all the bugs are worked out in later versions. Woulda suggested a used axe and ninja tank but the etha is good!

Posted Image
Luxe 2.0 Dye 68/45 Rotor i4 Feedback 4/0/0

Gearbag Sale

#10 Fssto

Fssto

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 01:02 PM

Nice setup dude. Good luck on the field

#11 TNpaintballer99

TNpaintballer99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 121 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 07:37 PM

GREAT first setup. 10/10! Only thing I would changed is I would've gone with a Ninja tank and a used Spire since you were on budget. I'm actually saving up to buy a Etha. How do you like it so far?
\Posted Image

#12 Garribean

Garribean

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:17 PM

GREAT first setup. 10/10! Only thing I would changed is I would've gone with a Ninja tank and a used Spire since you were on budget. I'm actually saving up to buy a Etha. How do you like it so far?

I love the Etha! Well worth the $350 I paid for it! Great for Rec Ball which is what I mostly play and I'll be trying it on the speedball field this weekend.

I bought the tank waaaaaaaaay before I upgraded anything and didn't really know much and the empire looked cooler. lol But like someone else posted, I would rather wait till they get all the bugs out of the spire ;P I also don't like that it feeds by motion of the marker? Seems like it would be a problem with markers that shoot incredibly smooth.

#13 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 02 January 2013 - 09:38 PM

I love the Etha! Well worth the $350 I paid for it! Great for Rec Ball which is what I mostly play and I'll be trying it on the speedball field this weekend.

I bought the tank waaaaaaaaay before I upgraded anything and didn't really know much and the empire looked cooler. lol But like someone else posted, I would rather wait till they get all the bugs out of the spire ;P I also don't like that it feeds by motion of the marker? Seems like it would be a problem with markers that shoot incredibly smooth.

Well you could probably turn the sensitivity of it to adjust to the marker. The same could honestly be said about a Halo. So many Halo's at my field, and so many people don't know about the settings on it. Lots of times people said their halo was broken when they were shooting a smooth gun, I look at it, adjust the sensitivity, and they think I fixed it. The GoG eNMEy is actually too smooth for the Halo at it's stock settings, and it's a mech.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#14 III Kezia III

III Kezia III

Lulzjustbeingacat :D

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 878 posts

Posted 03 January 2013 - 04:03 AM

10/10 as long as your happy with it. rating setups is all about how the user feels and if it works for you then its perfect! :D

Lulzjustacat.png

#15 sunshinekid91

sunshinekid91

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 09:22 AM

yup...its all about how it feels/works for you! all outside factors aside i think its a killer setup. hell, my first setup was a spyder imagine with a virtue board (<= hahahahahaha i'm serious :ph34r: ), a knockout barrel kit, ricochet rhino loader, and a 20oz CO2 bottle hahahaha times have changed...
And Shepherds we shall be, for Thee my Lord, for Thee...power hath descended forth from Thy hand that our feet may swiftly carry out Thy command. And we shall flow a river forth to Thee and teeming with souls shall in ever be. In Nommine Patri, et Filli, et Spiritu Sacti, AMEN.
ACADIANA PAINTBALL COMPLEX
Kid please, my System X NME LE will literally shit your gun...how do you think I got my reflex rail?

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users