• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 woodsballer23

woodsballer23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:39 PM

So i am on a budget and i noticed that ANSGear was selling tanks. I was looking into a 68/4500 which is only 112 for the grey one and 114 for the black one. what do you guys think. Here is the link:http://www.ansgear.com/ANSgear_Paintball_Tanks_s/3614.htm

GOG Extcy, Tippmann 98 Custom, Tippmann Project Salvo, Azodin Kaos - Black, Tippmann Tipx(SOLD), Planet Eclipse Etha(SOLD), GOG Enmey - Freak Green and JT Z100 Pistol(WHY NOT!)

*BALLER FOR CHRIST*

#2 hokieballer

hokieballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:59 PM

I can't speak to that specific tank but I bought and ANSGear 68/4500 tank like five years ago and it worked great. Never had any issues with it and was lighter than other tanks made by other companies

#3 510waffles

510waffles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 09:59 PM

good tanks, but i would recommend replacing the reg with a ninja reg, other than that, youre all set.

#4 woodsballer23

woodsballer23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:19 PM

sweet. i was planning on changing the reg anyways. thanks guys

GOG Extcy, Tippmann 98 Custom, Tippmann Project Salvo, Azodin Kaos - Black, Tippmann Tipx(SOLD), Planet Eclipse Etha(SOLD), GOG Enmey - Freak Green and JT Z100 Pistol(WHY NOT!)

*BALLER FOR CHRIST*

#5 TexasBalla

TexasBalla

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:26 PM

All tanks are just about the same. The only thing that makes them different is the reg you put on it. All the high end tanks cost a little more only because of their name on it

#6 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,334 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:39 PM

I would buy the ANS tank, then later down the road throw a Ninja reg on it when you have the money.

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#7 woodsballer23

woodsballer23

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 10:46 PM

i had one more questions that came to mind. what if something was to happen to the tank and damage occured. would i be screwed because i didnt buy from ninja or another company that would back me up?

*BALLER FOR CHRIST*

#8 Pakistani

Pakistani

www.AliZaman.com

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,237 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:22 PM

to my knowledge, inocom is making all of the bottles paintball companies are selling, so the bottle itself shouldn't be a concern.

KPS Paintball VCU Rams Richmond Rage

If you need help with a Dye gun, PM me!

#9 Cheeks

Cheeks

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 479 posts

Posted 17 December 2012 - 11:46 PM

I love my ans tank.

#10 spydervents

spydervents

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:20 AM

A friend of mine just bought one. We filled it up and had a small leak out of the fill nipple. A few attempts to fix it later and he now has a perfect working tank. It I'd a good cheap tank.

#11 510waffles

510waffles

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,767 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 12:44 AM

i had one more questions that came to mind. what if something was to happen to the tank and damage occured. would i be screwed because i didnt buy from ninja or another company that would back me up?

unless youre shooting these things with deer slugs, you shouldnt worry about these things being damaged. use no oil, dont drop it from more than 10 feet onto concrete, and youll be fine.

#12 BRUTE

BRUTE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 02:05 PM

the only issues you would have would be with the reg. tank bottles are near indestructible now a days. if you did have a problem with your tank then it would be covered by ANS.
#63 on the roster #1 in your heart!!

#13 paintball_is_a_passion

paintball_is_a_passion

• Members
  • Pip
  • 16 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 01:14 PM

the only issues you would have would be with the reg. tank bottles are near indestructible now a days. if you did have a problem with your tank then it would be covered by ANS.

i agree i have this tank and it is great also ANSgear has amazing cs
tucker t

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users