• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 BRUTE

BRUTE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:50 PM

Okay so here is my current set up: smart parts ion, JJ 14 inch, firebolt, 7th element 7.3 (tournament lock button fell off, Idk how but it did, so I'm stuck in psp 12.5 bps), qlock, a 3000psi maxflow asa (i hate it) and a Pinokio with exalt feed gate.. I had some problems with the gun and I think I fixed them but I live 45 mins from the field and can't get air to check yet. So my question is: I'm getting probly $240-250 for xmas. Should I use that to get some new parts for my gun,(i was guna get a new color scheme for it) or buy a 2011 rail?
#63 on the roster #1 in your heart!!

#2 Garribean

Garribean

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 890 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:51 PM

I would say get a new used gun. More bang for your buck this way.

#3 misterkyle

misterkyle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:54 PM

buy a new used gun . DO IT

#4 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,077 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:55 PM

used supergun off the BST. Do it, you won't regret it.

#5 BRUTE

BRUTE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:55 PM

I forgot to mention I was guna buy a new asa, and a new trigger, and maybe a black heart board if I don't get the rail. And my delema is I want to go play a winter 3 man event in January and I want some cash to get paint for the event. (its for fun so I really only need about 2 cases for the entire event)

#6 BRUTE

BRUTE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 10:58 PM

And I'm 17 so I don't have a pay pal or anything so I don't know how the BST stuff works. And my insentive to play the 3 man event is the top 3 teams get spires. And that would be kick ass to get a free spire haha

#7 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:10 PM

I say get a new used gun,or save a little money and buy a used rail for about $175.Then,you have $75 for the event.But make sure to get the 2011 rail,because they changed alot

#8 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,077 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 11:11 PM

It's pretty easy actually. All you need to do is:

1. Make an account- It will be set up using your E-mail and then you put in your credit card information or debit card.If you don't have either, try talking with your parents to help you out. PayPal is safe, reputable, and accepted just about anywhere. Boom.

2. BST- you look around for something you want, and when you find what you want you negotiate a price for the item in the thread. Once you have an agreed price, you will exchange info with the seller over PM's (address, email for paypal, etc.) and then you send the payment under the "goods" option and the item then gets mailed to you.

3. Get the good stuff- now that you got the good stuff, go win yourself a Spire.

#9 BRUTE

BRUTE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 09:51 AM

I say get a new used gun,or save a little money and buy a used rail for about $175.Then,you have $75 for the event.But make sure to get the 2011 rail,because they changed alot

yeah thats why i want the 2011 version is because they changed so much. i like it better than the old PMR

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users