24 replies to this topic

#1 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,824 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 05:55 AM

What's something that every guy keeps with them at all hours of the day? Their wallet. And with such a commitment to such a small item, the owner will often get one to represent himself. So quite often, everyone has a different wallet representing their own unique persona.
We were having this discussion during some down-time at work today and I figured I'd ask you all what you use to carry your cash.

I personally have a well-used leather "Bad Mother Fucker" wallet. And yes, I do get plenty of looks and comments about it. :P
Posted Image
Pulp Fiction fans may recognize this as the wallet Samuel l. Jackson's character Jules has. That's the very reason I got mine a couple years ago.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_tbKQ0wS34

So what's yours and why do you have it?
But of course, don't be posting images showing your personal information (ID's, credit card numbers, etc). This is about wallets, not identity theft. B)

Edited by Antonious, 19 December 2012 - 05:57 AM.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#2 marceldacs

marceldacs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:05 AM

walllet

Took this at school. It is a mighty wallet I have the postcard one, the beavis/butthead one, the airplane card one, and the digits of pi one.

Edited by marceldacs, 19 December 2012 - 10:07 AM.

#3 TacticlTwinkie

TacticlTwinkie

*insert witty title*

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,974 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:27 PM

Posted Image
Heres mine. Its a year old Calvin Klein plain black wallet. Simple, well made, black never goes out of style, and it fits all my shit.

Those Mighty Wallets look pretty cool. I might get myself one as soon as this one wears out a bit.

#4 Morgan-Crp

Morgan-Crp

#TeamAbby

• Chat Moderator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,308 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 08:46 PM

My mom got this for me about 5 years ago, I have no idea how I've kept up with it but I have.

Posted Image

#5 The Bacon Man

The Bacon Man

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,199 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 10:28 PM

I use a regular black leather wallet. I also made a duct tape one that I will post some pictures of soon. It is a fully functional wallet with 6 card slots, 2 inner pockets, 1 money pocket and it fold perfectly.

#6 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,054 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:17 PM

I use a regular black leather wallet.

#7 canscom

canscom

Lest we forget the soldiers. who saved our country

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,087 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:25 PM

Canvas CADPAT wallet
Stop worrying about how you look, and start worrying about how you play. Get out on the field and play paintball the best you can, not stand at home in front of a mirror trying to figure out if your jersey matches your eyes.

#8 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 19 December 2012 - 11:30 PM

A common brown leather wallet. Theres really no need for weird skin or material wallets. All they do is hold some money and cards.
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#9 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,824 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 12:02 AM

A common brown leather wallet. Theres really no need for weird skin or material wallets. All they do is hold some money and cards.

The same could be said about cars. All they do is move you from point a to point b.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#10 marceldacs

marceldacs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,072 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 01:26 AM

i like the mighty wallets because they are tough, stylish (so many styles), and thin. They are pretty cheap too with styles ranging between 10 and 15 dollars.

#11 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• 25,916 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:34 AM

The same could be said about cars. All they do is move you from point a to point b.

Which is exactly why I keep my car plain and boring. :P

I just carry a plain black leather wallet. I don't care about fancy or fashionable. I just use it to hold my cards, some cash, a few pieces of paper, nothing special. Don't need to spend a fortune on it.

Edited by TK-421, 20 December 2012 - 02:34 AM.

#12 REDCOBRA

REDCOBRA

wow such paintball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,531 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:30 AM

As I've said before , I use a Duct tape wallet that is camo. Work's great. Ive put it through alot , one time I store about 10$ in coins in it and it had 0 problems. I'm going to replace it soon , not because there is anything wrong I just want something different ; OP gave me a good idea of what I should replace it with :) ...

I have had 2 Mighty wallets , They work great, I put mine through some crazy stuff ( ie swimming in salt water , dragging on concrete, having it attached to my ass for 14 hrs a day lol) but over time the fibres come loose, lost one because the side came undone and it couldn't hold anything.

Posted Image

#13 Blade of grass

Blade of grass

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,224 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:15 PM

Just a regular black tri fold leather.
Used to have a hand made Italian leather one (also plain black), that was awesome, but can't find it anymore.

all my legos are stored at my parents hose... so that wont be happening....

48fhih.png

#14 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:52 PM

Entirely different ballpark dude. A high end wallet is made of a nicer material. cool?
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#15 G4paintballer

G4paintballer

Gun/gear whore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,862 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:16 PM

I needed a wallet fast so I just bought one of those cheap empire velcro wallets in a paintball order. People give me shit about it, but whatever.

Edited by G4paintballer, 20 December 2012 - 06:16 PM.

Current setup: WGP Trilogy, CCM S6, Ion Xe
Feedback 10/0/0

#16 maximumslinky

maximumslinky

Peoples Champ

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,790 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:03 PM

Posted Image
There are 2 kinds of people in this world. Those who think they can and those who think they can't. both of them are right.

#17 maximumslinky

maximumslinky

Peoples Champ

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,790 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 02:14 PM

i will have to try to get a picture of my old mans wallet. it is older than i am (i am 22, the wallet is 24). the crazy thing is that the wallet is still in decent shape. they just dont make shit like they used to
There are 2 kinds of people in this world. Those who think they can and those who think they can't. both of them are right.

#18 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,824 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:46 PM

Entirely different ballpark dude. A high end wallet is made of a nicer material. cool?

I'm talking in terms of image.
You could pick up a Toyota Prius and a Ford Ranger for about the same price and they'll both get you where you want to go.
But they both offer a completely different image. Let's see you try to pick up a girl in a Prius.

Edited by Antonious, 22 December 2012 - 09:46 PM.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#19 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,058 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 09:54 PM

You could pick up a Toyota Prius and a Ford Ranger for about the same price and they'll both get you where you want to go.
But they both offer a completely different image. Let's see you try to pick up a girl in a Prius.

Don't you know? The first thing the ladies look for is a wallet. Wallets get the bitches.

#20 Antonious

Antonious

Forever Lurking

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,824 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:27 PM

Once again, anything you buy presents an image.
Some things may not be as drastic as others, but it's still there.
Why are there so many companies who make T-shirts if they all perform the same function in the same way? Because people want different styles and prints to present their character. The same goes for wallets.

Edited by Antonious, 22 December 2012 - 10:28 PM.

BST Feedback 21/0/0

#21 Panda Man

Panda Man

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,315 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 10:56 PM

I carry a purse, wallets are for monkeys.

#22 karolinen

karolinen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:02 AM

wallets i just uppgraded (according to my kids) to one of thouse mobilprotectors that you have youre creditcards an money in

#23 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 05:26 AM

I pick up hippy treehugger babes all the time in my prius

Posted Image
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#24 Forrest

Forrest

It's gonna be a bloodbath!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,531 posts

Posted 05 January 2013 - 01:01 PM

I use a Black Label Society wallet. I like the band, so I bought their wallet.

Posted Image

#25 SCHULER

SCHULER

paintball isnt just a sport, it a way of life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 06:24 AM

simple real tree camo. it sucks if i lose it in the woods
Feedback>http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210389
Gear bag>http://www.techpb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=216345&st=0&p=3195781&fromsearch=1&#entry3195781

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users