#1 -ORaNGe-

-ORaNGe-

No Bullshit Kinda Guy

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,233 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:05 PM

Posted Image

For the backstory on this, Juan Caballero is a member of Citrus Connection and is originally from Mexico, well hewent back home and someone duplicated his debit card and cleaned out his bank account. The remaining cash he had was stolen by an adopted family member and he was stuck in Mexico with no money for his return flight home. Only thing I'll say is the part about the wife was just to help the flow and the rhymes *I just rhymed again*.

Now you may ask what happened to Juan this day, infact this has happened in many different ways. He suffered a debit card dupe and was left with no cash, and risked now being thrown right out on his ass. This be not the end of thievery and shame, you see Juan would be had again. A man whom he knew and felt he could trust, looked at his wallet with greed and with lust.

He left this wallet in his pants, only to find, that his money grew wings and decided to fly. This money it flew right out the door, only to leave Juan trapped and poor. He sought something familiar, something nice and something warm, instead he found Mexico who robbed him like a street corner whore. He cried and lamented with no sound advice, he came to his friends whom he thought would be nice.

He asked for a hand, some help when in need. He found someone willing, willing indeed. However this man, he did have a wife, who said "Lend money to a stranger? Not on your life!" So instead he turned to this wonderful team, Citrus Connection who held some esteem.

The conversations went on and on, with the question being, "Should we save Juan?" The options they ranged from A to D, A being save him with the team fund and "Fuck him leave him Mexico", the hilarious D. After much ribbing, poking and making of fun, the decision came to Jason as he handled the funds. The comments from the team ranged from "Well I guess he's cut" all the way to "Tell customs to check in his butt".

After making fun of Juan throughout the night suddenly appeared a charming sight. What happened in Canada they say, Citrus Connection's heart grew 3 sizes that day. Then with the money in the team fund, they decided to save Juan, and even spare his butt. With options on his ticket like including that he had special needs, even something as funny as a vegan meal, mere tofu and seeds.

Instead we welcome Juan back to Canada with open arms, and we hope the invasive searches cause you no harm. As you come back home in the day or the night, we don't really know, considering we booked the red eye flight. It may have stop overs in Houston and Maine, but anything beats Mexican prison rape, but if you'd like it whose to say? When you ask friends for such a righteous save, just remember that until your debt is paid, you shall be Ian Hurst's dirty butt slave.

A Mexican Christmas Miracle, by Josh "ORaNGe" Saumure.

For other assorted shens, such as the Citrus Connection coverage of the coming apocalypse and to support the TechPB Factory Team please throw a Like on the Citrus Connection team page

#2 cybermaniac15

cybermaniac15

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 02:12 PM

That was great! :tup:

#3 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,055 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

Twas a good story.
and it rhymed so thats always a plus

#4 TECHDP=)

TECHDP=)

I'm never online anymore.

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:59 AM

Lol. It was funny.
At first I was like,"Wtf is a Mexican doing in Canada?" :lol:

#5 SCHULER

SCHULER

paintball isnt just a sport, it a way of life

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,363 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:09 AM

Lol. It was funny.
At first I was like,"Wtf is a Mexican doing in Canada?" :lol:

same thought.. lol
Feedback>http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=210389
Gear bag>http://www.techpb.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=216345&st=0&p=3195781&fromsearch=1&#entry3195781

5 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 5 guests, 0 anonymous users