29 replies to this topic

#1 doritoboy505

doritoboy505

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 03:57 PM

Link to the Story

Please read. Being a sophmore in high school myself, I cannot believe this. How could anything having to do with paintball make someone want to shoot their friend?

Feeback! +9/-0

Bob Long Closer - Dye Rotor w/ Exalt - Ninja 68/45 w/ Exalt

#2 WiscoBaller

WiscoBaller

Master Member

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,655 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:02 PM

guy at my field two weeks ago gave another kid a concussion overshooting him in the head because he wouldnt call himself out.

University of Wisconsin Whitewater Paintball Club
Sponsored by KEE, H2 Paintball, Empire
The Hooligans Paintball Team
Bob Long Victory Ripper Dye Rotor Dye Throttle 70/4500
Bob Long Ripper FST

#3 cybermaniac15

cybermaniac15

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,450 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:15 PM

That's crazy..

#4 SOUP

SOUP

Uber Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,708 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:19 PM

All the fucking, "get rid of guns in America" posts piss me off so much. Society is dumb.

"Silence is a plus, violence is a must"-Tupac

---Indiana Baller---

#5 TK-421

TK-421

Me So Horny! :D

• 25,932 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 04:31 PM

Stupid kids are stupid.

#6 SWOballer

SWOballer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:06 PM

Okay, so if there hadn't been unsecured firearms easily accessible to this 16 year old kid would his friend still be alive?

I think so!

Maybe the registered owner of the firearms should also be charged with first degree murder? If it was my kid that was murdered I would be blaming the parents as much as the kid.
Cake Bakers United!

#7 Steephill

Steephill

Dota 2 > Life itself

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:11 PM

Okay, so if there hadn't been unsecured firearms easily accessible to this 16 year old kid would his friend still be alive?

I think so!

Maybe the registered owner of the firearms should also be charged with first degree murder? If it was my kid that was murdered I would be blaming the parents as much as the kid.

He's 16... legal age to drive a thousands of pound machines around legally. At 16 the child should be more than responsible enough.

My Feedback +14/-0

`kook 2/1/12 "The gold standard isn't what is most popular. By that logic, Justin Beiber is the gold standard of music."

#8 ckenney12

ckenney12

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:17 PM

who lets a kid with anger problems have access to guns?

#9 Rhino1909

Rhino1909

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:17 PM

Stupid people are stupid

#10 Deceiver

Deceiver

Smart Ass

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 997 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:18 PM

This made the front page on Yahoo news

TechPBSignature.png

Living Legends 3, 4, 5, and 6 

Cya all at LL 7

#11 erg993

erg993

Poke' Baller

• BST Moderator
  • 7,664 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:21 PM

Drawing the line here guys, you know the rules about political debates. You can spout your opinions all you want at home, at school, and elsewhere on the internet, but unless Mike or Willie says otherwise, the gun law topic stops here.

Feedback

JT Replacement Foam - http://tinyurl.com/kwscalp

#12 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,932 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:24 PM

The kid could've used his hands, a knife, a hammer, a cutting board, any number of random objects laying around a normal house can be used to kill someone. Should the parents have been charged if one of those unsecured items had been used to murder the kid?

Items that can be used to murder:
Cutting board
Kitchen knife
heavy candlestick
heavy cutting board with thick blunt end
computer mouse cable used as a garrote
Television
Chair
Fireplace tools

Granted, some of those might take a bit longer than a gun, but they'll still get the job done just fine. Should the parents be charged with first degree murder if those items are left unsecured and the child had used one of those objects instead?

#13 SWOballer

SWOballer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:30 PM

The kid could've used his hands, a knife, a hammer, a cutting board, any number of random objects laying around a normal house can be used to kill someone. Should the parents have been charged if one of those unsecured items had been used to murder the kid?

Cutting board
Kitchen knife
heavy candlestick
Television
Chair
Fireplace tools

Granted, some of those might take a bit longer than a gun, but they'll still get the job done just fine. Should the parents be charged with first degree murder if those items are left unsecured and the child had used one of those objects instead?

All of which the party being attacked has a chance to defend themselves against, but I will leave it at that as I don't want to break any rules.
Cake Bakers United!

#14 erg993

erg993

Poke' Baller

• BST Moderator
  • 7,664 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 05:45 PM

dammit tk... dammit. lol

Feedback

JT Replacement Foam - http://tinyurl.com/kwscalp

#15 TK-421

TK-421

• 25,932 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 12:57 AM

dammit tk... dammit. lol

Had to get my $0.02 in. :P

#16 doritoboy505

doritoboy505

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 01:17 AM

I don't think any more information has been released, but what do you guys think the argument could have been over? They were in their home, so I doubt it was cheating during a game of paintball.

Feeback! +9/-0

#17 Soundwave

Soundwave

I win paintball.

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 02:26 AM

Just putting it out there,

Australia's gun laws are very strict... Guess how many school shootings we've had?

The "get rid of guns" idea isn't so stupid...

Posted Image

My Moderator Application: http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=196721

#18 MUNK3H

MUNK3H

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 03:45 AM

I think so!

^^ i have been thinking the same thing! i mean if there leaving there weapons in clear snatch and use range of a kid, then its no more then right to charge there parent with the same charge as there kid.

SADLY WE CAN'T FIX STUPIDITY Posted Image
Posted Image
current setup=Camo 2K5'D Ironmen timmy,47/3000 tank,V.L eggy hopper,jt proflex's.valken pants and jersey.
proudly repping hectors outdoor haven.

#19 iStansbury77

iStansbury77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:57 AM

Cutting board
Kitchen knife
heavy candlestick
Television
Chair
Fireplace tools

100% agree. If there was not a gun, he would of used something else. Fuck the people and the goverment who wants to take away firearms.
If there wasent a gun he woukd of been shanked. Do you know how much kids die in a bath tub everyday? like alot... Whats gonna happen now? Bathtub control?
Please Check out my YouTube profile, I greatly appretiate views on my PB video that are 1080p
www.youtube.com/rkfilms365
No Really My vids are Sexy

#20 drexler

drexler

Nutrition is my Mission

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,383 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:43 PM

Australia's gun laws are very strict... Guess how many school shootings we've had?

Punishing responsible owners isn't the correct response.

Criminals gonna criminal.

#21 Pump Player

Pump Player

Voted techpb's #1 sloth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • Location:Lutz fl, blitzkrieg paintball, orbital paintball, central Florida paintball

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:41 AM

Guns don't kill people, uh-uh. I kill people, with guns. - Animal mother, Full Metal Jacket.
I think this explains things perfectly. A gun has never once killed a person as they are not sentient and therefore not capable. Did we try to ban rain after Katrina? No. Do we bam cars after car wrecks? No. So why all the attention on guns?

Edited by Pump Player, 25 December 2012 - 12:42 AM.

2011 proto rail + Pinokio! --- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=222130

#22 Rhino1909

Rhino1909

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 712 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:39 AM

Guns just make it convenient

#23 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:13 AM

America is a whole different story. There are tens of millions of firearms in American hands. There is no way the government could get rid of all those. Making strict laws to buy guys just makes it harder for those who want to do things legally. The guns already in people's hands would be grandfathered in making laws pointless.

Guns dont kill people, people kill people. When you have a country as big as the US, you are bound to have a lot of crazies.

Edited by TheGuy, 25 December 2012 - 11:13 AM.

Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#24 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 11:31 AM

#25 SamBo

SamBo

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:19 PM

I think so!

There is no such thing as gun registration.

#26 SamBo

SamBo

• Players Club
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 880 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 12:26 PM

Also the more crazies there are shooting the more it makes me buy guns. I mean if the other kid could of had a gun the shooter wouldnt have the balls to pull a gun on him. Your not gonna ban a shotgun anyway. You can hunt with a shotgun. And the Clinton Assault Gun Ban was useless. And if I want to kill someone (as previously stated.) I can use many things besides a gun.

And big time gangs and criminals aren't getting there guns legally. You disarming people. GUN FREE ZONES KILL PEOPLE.

Edited by SamBo, 25 December 2012 - 12:29 PM.

#27 doritoboy505

doritoboy505

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,095 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:47 PM

If they ban guns, what will we have to protect ourselves with? No matter what gun ban there is, gangs and criminals will still have guns. Drugs are illegal, but do you see anyone backing down to it?

Feeback! +9/-0

#28 Nobben #44

Nobben #44

Life's too short to drive boring cars

• Members
  • 11,465 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 02:29 PM

So many stupid pro-gun people and so many stupid anti-gun people. Goddammit, ain't there anyone who can fucking use logic anymore?
It's like a playground fight. "I don't like guns so I think they should be illegal" "I love guns so I think everyone must have them at all times"

How about this:
Let's make sure guns are a little less accessible by sick people who should never be able to even touch a fucking gun. No we can't do that, regulation never worked. :dodgy:
Psychological help for mentally ill people is a no go too, that costs money! :dodgy: :dodgy:

And to you hardcore anti-gun people, banning guns for everyone might be the stupidest idea since some fucktard came up with the idea to ban certain drugs that doesn't have anyone lobbying it.

Also, you who use the "they could easily used a knife" argument. I must ask, are you serious?
Since when did a fork or a knife do the same damage as a gun? "Hey, I could easily just shoot you in the face and instantly kill you from 20m away, or I could run up to you and fight you with a fork and hurt you real bad"

I guess you can call this a rant. I'm sick and tired of this typical American shit. It's either extreme that or extreme this. Ain't even a little thought out to find balance and actually fix the issue. <_<

#29 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:28 PM

Also, you who use the "they could easily used a knife" argument. I must ask, are you serious?
Since when did a fork or a knife do the same damage as a gun? "Hey, I could easily just shoot you in the face and instantly kill you from 20m away, or I could run up to you and fight you with a fork and hurt you real bad"

I guess you can call this a rant. I'm sick and tired of this typical American shit. It's either extreme that or extreme this. Ain't even a little thought out to find balance and actually fix the issue. <_<

What if they are using one of those big grill forks. That would do some serious damage.
Posted Image
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#30 Soldier of Fortune

Soldier of Fortune

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 606 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 08:11 PM

So many stupid pro-gun people and so many stupid anti-gun people. Goddammit, ain't there anyone who can fucking use logic anymore?
It's like a playground fight. "I don't like guns so I think they should be illegal" "I love guns so I think everyone must have them at all times"

How about this:
Let's make sure guns are a little less accessible by sick people who should never be able to even touch a fucking gun. No we can't do that, regulation never worked. :dodgy:
Psychological help for mentally ill people is a no go too, that costs money! :dodgy: :dodgy:

And to you hardcore anti-gun people, banning guns for everyone might be the stupidest idea since some fucktard came up with the idea to ban certain drugs that doesn't have anyone lobbying it.

I guess you can call this a rant. I'm sick and tired of this typical American shit. It's either extreme that or extreme this. Ain't even a little thought out to find balance and actually fix the issue. Posted Image

This

I still suck and barely know positions.

thats what my wife said when I first met her...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users