• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 InBlack

InBlack

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts

Posted 20 December 2012 - 06:05 PM

Hey everyone, here is Modern Intel's video review for the MILSIG Paradigm Pro! It's a brand new review style with lots of content on the marker.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VrpNWyLWD8

#2 Funk21

Funk21

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 12:25 AM

Good review, just surprised by the generous mark given. Being a former paradigm owner (gen 1) I'm a little disappointed that they didn't do more to develop this new version. New heat core is a great improvement but has issues-boo. No ambidextrous controls-boo. No built in fire selector switch (or firing modes for that matter)-boo. Okay I know this may not matter to those using strickly mags but for those that want to use hoppers you again have to remove a section of the top riser to use it-boo. Lastly, it would be nice to have an AR grip that doesn't feel crap in you're hands. Personally if I had the dough to spend I drop it on the Dye Dam.
Red/Grey Clone VX & Warped Sportz Dark Ego11 Black/Purple
Guerrilla 4500/70 CI
Black Rotor

#3 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,054 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 12:00 AM

No built in fire selector switch (or firing modes for that matter)-boo. Okay I know this may not matter to those using strickly mags but for those that want to use hoppers you again have to remove a section of the top riser to use it-boo.

Nobody buys a milsig and puts a hopper on it. And if they did then they shouldn't be playing paintball, they should be at home with a coloring book.

Edited by madsnipes, 24 December 2012 - 12:02 AM.

#4 Funk21

Funk21

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:46 AM

No built in fire selector switch (or firing modes for that matter)-boo. Okay I know this may not matter to those using strickly mags but for those that want to use hoppers you again have to remove a section of the top riser to use it-boo.

Nobody buys a milsig and puts a hopper on it. And if they did then they shouldn't be playing paintball, they should be at home with a coloring book.

The point is that when you design something don't make a feature an afterthought, if that is the case just don't put it there.
Red/Grey Clone VX & Warped Sportz Dark Ego11 Black/Purple
Guerrilla 4500/70 CI
Black Rotor

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users