#1 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,055 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:34 PM

So i was just thinking...
What does a customer look for when buying a hopper?
- Speed
- Reliability
- Easy to clean
- Capacity
- Won't jam
- Low profile
- Speed feed quality
- Visual appeal
- price

And to be honest, with the exception of price all the high end loaders offer pretty much everything you need in a hopper.
So what else is left for companies to improve on?
Is there anywhere they can go from here?
Or do you think all the companies making hoppers will just be like dye and release new color schemes each year with no actual changes?

#2 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:40 PM

I think that capacity is something that is not looked at by most super loaders.I think it would be nice/funny to see a rotor-shaped hopper that holds about 300 rounds.

#3 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,147 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:44 PM

The mechanics of loaders are pretty much at the peak, I'd like to see some innovation on the position of the hopper on the setup; something below/inline/etc, to essentially get that giant blimp off the top of the gun.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 Feedback - 23/0/0

#4 bigx

bigx

Good? Bad? Im the guy with the gun.

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,961 posts

Posted 22 December 2012 - 11:46 PM

consistency and gentleness. I want something that will put out a consistent stream of 12.5 and not turn my paint into a blender.

"I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you."

http://www.techpb.co...1 :Feedback 17/0/

#5 Master_Chief

Master_Chief

All or Nothing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:15 AM

consistency and gentleness. I want something that will put out a consistent stream of 12.5 and not turn my paint into a blender.

I second this. It will also help if its light and it actually looks good

Why not?

-Derrick Rose

Square 1 Soldiers

#6 NBTIppy

NBTIppy

Sterling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:38 AM

I'd say yes, anything new will be frills. Loaders are meant to put paintballs into your gun. Thats what they do.

#7 Schuppert3

Schuppert3

Respect the BBN

• TechPB Players Club
  • 9,014 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 12:53 AM

Nothing is ever at its peak. That goes with anything. Lol who remembers when these were the best things around?

Posted Image

Lol I remember we had one in our basement and I thought we were the shit. Haha I didn't see how it could get any better than that.

Now they have 3D 100 inch plasmas.

Posted Image

Same thing goes with PB. If you would of asked somebody when the halo came out what more they could do everybody would of said the halo was the best of the best.

Edited by Schuppert3, 23 December 2012 - 12:55 AM.

yea I kept seeing banner ads for asianbeaver.com until I cleared my cache

Feedback +5/-0
Mod App

#8 misterkyle

misterkyle

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,059 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 02:09 AM

Nothing is ever at its peak. That goes with anything. Lol who remembers when these were the best things around?

Posted Image

Lol I remember we had one in our basement and I thought we were the shit. Haha I didn't see how it could get any better than that.

Posted Image

Same thing goes with PB. If you would of asked somebody when the halo came out what more they could do everybody would of said the halo was the best of the best.

gotta agree with you on this. Tho not much can be done unless we make a first strike capable hopper that aligns the ball with the breech, that would be cool

#9 PREDATOR 47

PREDATOR 47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,170 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:05 AM

I think one of the big reasons paintball isn't progressing as much would have to be the economy. Companies just aren't willing to put all the money it takes to design and put out some drastic new technology just for the product to tank. Failures like that can put companies under, and I think most want to play it safe with traditional setups until they can afford to take a gamble like that.

There's always going to be innovators in this industry, like Tom Kaye and all the crazy awesome shit he did with AGD, but I think they are just holding back for financial reasons.

#10 slinkyaroo

slinkyaroo

Yes, I'm old. Yes, I'm cranky.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,868 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 10:32 AM

The last great break through was easy clean. Some thought it was RF but that didn't prove necessary if the hopper was quality. After that it went to light weight easy clean. Original easy clean like the pulse was heavy.

Of course today patents and getting economical licenses for them are an issue.

#11 iStansbury77

iStansbury77

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:15 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

Well if you look at the picture its a 150 inch plasma (;. And yea. i want a lower profile hopper
Please Check out my YouTube profile, I greatly appretiate views on my PB video that are 1080p
www.youtube.com/rkfilms365
No Really My vids are Sexy

#12 recreationalpb

recreationalpb

Member Title

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:47 AM

a hopper integrated into the gun to be able to take off the feed neck which would take a few inches off the top.

#13 get.lit.up!

get.lit.up!

200lb of unpredictable coming to hunt ya ;)

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,698 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:11 PM

The main thing companies should focus now is on battery efficentcy. That is honestly the main thing they can really improve on
gnUDL.png
See my about me for useful things like feedback!

#14 asthmaticrhino

asthmaticrhino

Skyrockets in flight! Beeewwww

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 03:35 PM

Now all that I think is gonna happen is the motor and internals will get smaller and smaller, and the capacity will go up, they will figure out how to make hoppers lower and lower profile.

Protip. Buy a shovel. Dig and Pile REPEAT until desired effect is achieved. Builds upper body and character. Bitches love upper body and character.

#15 NBTIppy

NBTIppy

Sterling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 05:59 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

This is like comparing the first electro loader to a current high end. Of course there was room for improvement. A more accurate example would be a current TV to a 3D tv. Same thing, same picture quality, just more fancy.

#16 plan_b

plan_b

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 367 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:20 AM

i would like to see some progress from something like these.

Posted Image

#17 Pump Player

Pump Player

Voted techpb's #1 sloth

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts
  • Location:Lutz fl, blitzkrieg paintball, orbital paintball, central Florida paintball

Posted 24 December 2012 - 01:29 PM

Brass eagle is ahead of the game with that integrated hopper!

2011 proto rail + Pinokio! --- http://www.techpb.co...howtopic=222130

#18 Jawz

Jawz

Boss Ass Bitch

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,826 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 02:29 PM

Innovation is never ending, someone will think of something somewhere!
3_zpsxumdj9dm.gif

#19 sonicx059

sonicx059

Killer of Threads

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 444 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:45 PM

Loader attachment that transforms any gun into a mag fed one.

602420_508306232582957_760957084_n.jpg

#20 MrBk

MrBk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 238 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 10:36 PM

Really there isn't much for improvements besides weight and battery life, so IMO, I think the improvements won't come from the hoppers yet but the paint and .50 cal was good in a way imagine it caught on as standard now a rotor going from it's 180 (I believe) to around 250 (approx) because of .50 cal. Same weight same speed same design just a higher capacity.
Nassagaweya Assault Unit #88 "The Pianist"

"Rape and Pillage My Friend, Rape and PIillage" -Bush

Sponsors: ANS gear Paintball HQ Ultimate Paintball Virtue

#21 Nokified

Nokified

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 05:23 PM

I thought the qloaders seem pretty cool. Never tried it but it caught my eye. I can see it being a big thing amongst players that doesn't want an obstructed view and also no magfed nonsense. For first strike, I only see it going as far as magfed/stock class.

#22 No Mercy Ever

No Mercy Ever

Sophomore Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 06:16 PM

Really, there isn't much more that can be done. The arms race has settled, so you don't find people trying to make a hopper that feeds faster, to keep up with markers that are shooting faster. And I am not sure how much smaller the motors on these can become, as in the case of some of them, the motor is pretty small. So all that is left is to come up with better battery life, and working on them being more gentle with paint. But I am not sure about how much work is going to be done in that respect. You don't hear much about how such and such hopper burns through batteries like there is no tomorrow. People take them to a big game weekend, like Supergame or Living Legends, and place fresh batteries in them and work with them all weekend. Or about how such and such hopper at a paintball tournament is always a blender with the expensive thin shelled paint. So you get stuff like the Virtue Spire, which does what the Rotor does, just in a different method. It would have been cool to see if the JRNY could have been worked out, with it's auger style of feeding, but I don't know that it would have changed much, unlike the Rotor, which gave us a hopper that could finally be used without having to bring along tools in case you needed to replace the batteries or you did get a break.

#23 elraido

elraido

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:37 AM

The mechanics of loaders are pretty much at the peak, I'd like to see some innovation on the position of the hopper on the setup; something below/inline/etc, to essentially get that giant blimp off the top of the gun.

Warp Feed.

#24 No Mercy Ever

No Mercy Ever

Sophomore Member

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 549 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 11:32 AM

Or a Q-Loader...

#25 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,147 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 12:59 PM

Warp Feed.

Without making the setup even more cumbersome.

Or a Q-Loader...

Or picky on paint, finicky, time consuming to load, low capacity.

Edited by andrewthewookie, 26 December 2012 - 01:01 PM.

#26 Nokified

Nokified

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 01:28 AM

Honestly it depends on what you'll play and how. If you're playing speedball. The popular vertical feed loaders are probably the best bet. Woods all and scenario would open up to more varieties like qloaders and warpfeed. Granted you can play with them on a speedball field but you'll be very limited and at a disadvantage against your opponents.

#27 elraido

elraido

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 290 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:25 PM

Warp Feed.

Or a Q-Loader...

I wouldn't say it is more cumbersome. It is different and takes some getting used to. But it does cut down on the profile a lot and being able to tip the gun either way and still shoot is big in my book.

#28 Panda Man

Panda Man

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,315 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 03:39 PM

you know I thought in 2008 Markers were at it's peak.. I was very sadly mistaken.

as far as hopper tech.. I'd just like to see something bigger in size that still stays light weight.

#29 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:20 PM

the Seed RTR kit was in my eyes the biggest leap forward in hopper tech... the board for it has 3 settings, accelerometer sensitivity, auto unjam force, and how many shots can be fired before the loader kicks in and feeds... the 4th setting is the factory reset....

the seed kit replaces the factory motor with either a high RPM motor or a high torque motor... the problem i always had with teh rotor is that when using a brittle paint the spring stack tension was too high and it either was a blender or it warped the paint on humid days, thus jamming the loader... the seed kit removes all spring stack tension... the kit also comes with a reverse drive gear... which allows the motor to spin the drive mech in reverse to clear jams... the board also registers the "kick" of the gun shooting to initiate the loading of paint, its a very sensitive system, just walking on the field with yoru gun can set it off...

since installing the seed kit in my rotor, my FPS was more consistent according to the board (17BPS sustained with a peak of 23) yet with a virtue clock it was reading 19bps sustained and 26 peak... never once have i had a jam with it on fresh batteries...

what i want to see from a loader isnt capacity... as long as it fits a standard pod i am happy... but lower profile (dont mind it sitting on top).... and maybe a different clamping system to hold the hopper on gun... also, having a little lcd or oled screen on the back of the hopper to display some digital easy to read information would be cool... like battery level, min/max/average feed rate stuff like that... battery life isnt bad on todays loaders...
Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#30 NBTIppy

NBTIppy

Sterling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:23 PM

the Seed RTR kit was in my eyes the biggest leap forward in hopper tech... the board for it has 3 settings, accelerometer sensitivity, auto unjam force, and how many shots can be fired before the loader kicks in and feeds... the 4th setting is the factory reset....

the seed kit replaces the factory motor with either a high RPM motor or a high torque motor... the problem i always had with teh rotor is that when using a brittle paint the spring stack tension was too high and it either was a blender or it warped the paint on humid days, thus jamming the loader... the seed kit removes all spring stack tension... the kit also comes with a reverse drive gear... which allows the motor to spin the drive mech in reverse to clear jams... the board also registers the "kick" of the gun shooting to initiate the loading of paint, its a very sensitive system, just walking on the field with yoru gun can set it off...

since installing the seed kit in my rotor, my FPS was more consistent according to the board (17BPS sustained with a peak of 23) yet with a virtue clock it was reading 19bps sustained and 26 peak... never once have i had a jam with it on fresh batteries...

what i want to see from a loader isnt capacity... as long as it fits a standard pod i am happy... but lower profile (dont mind it sitting on top).... and maybe a different clamping system to hold the hopper on gun... also, having a little lcd or oled screen on the back of the hopper to display some digital easy to read information would be cool... like battery level, min/max/average feed rate stuff like that... battery life isnt bad on todays loaders...

Seed rtr was an awesome upgrade for the rotor, wish they still made them :(

Considering dropping my rotor and getting a spire since I cant acquire an RTR anymore, and when I see them online they are priced high since they cant be bought anymore.

#31 OEFVeteran

OEFVeteran

TechPB's Resident Angry Veteran

• Retired Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,031 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:48 PM

i was lucky... i got mine for 60 bucks off ANS gear last season... not long after i saw them removed off ANS... for all i know i got the last one... the fact that the start up light is red instead of the blue from the stock board makes me laugh when people say i have an issue with my rotor..... makes me laughPosted Image
Shocktech Aftershock SFL team cocker, serial number 1
Mini Orracle pump, Eclipse internals, Sanchez Machine pump kit and grip frame
Mossberg 500 ZMB

OSG Paintball biggest and best field in NH... show them some love

"I wish I had 2000 feet. So i could shove 500 of them up each of your asses!!!!" Red Foreman

#32 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,147 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 04:59 PM

I rarely see the Seed kits come up, but I've never seen them expensive. I got mine off the BST for $40.

#33 TheGuy

TheGuy

I like lamp

• Members
  • 13,792 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 05:07 PM

This was achieved a long time ago. Unless you are shooting chilled evil, your loader shouldnt be breaking paint. I have used my old halo too with a lot of different paints in hot to very cold conditions and it never shredded paint.

If its breaking paint chances are its the settings of the loader or the paint is already damaged from loading into a pod then into the hopper.
Feedback 7/0/0

Rest In Peace

Danijel "Borg" Jagodic

#34 slinkyaroo

slinkyaroo

Yes, I'm old. Yes, I'm cranky.

• Root Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,868 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:06 PM

I have thought that somebody would have come out with a SMG style for PB and first strike. The old tippmann would be awesome if modded.

#35 NoLimitsOnLife

NoLimitsOnLife

Patience is a Virtue, and my board is broken

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,388 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 07:22 PM

IMO the biggest innovation in loader technology was going from a shake and shoot to electric. there isnt much room for innovation as there was for markers. we will continue to see small upgrades like battery life, weight, feed rate (although unnecessary). But IMO, loader technology hit its peak with the Prophecy LTD
Posted Image
Setup: System X NME LE, Dye Rotor, Guerrilla Air 88/4500 Myth G2
MARYLAND BALLERS FTW

#36 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 05:43 PM

IMO the biggest innovation in loader technology was going from a shake and shoot to electric. there isnt much room for innovation as there was for markers. we will continue to see small upgrades like battery life, weight, feed rate (although unnecessary). But IMO, loader technology hit its peak with the Prophecy LTD

Well,the step between that was the revvy,which only agitated the balls(lulz),so that wasn't too big of a step.Of course,my revvy can't keep up with a pinokio,but their was still that little step in between.The biggest step IMO was from stick feeds to oil cans.You went from 10 rounds to about 30,which is a huge step up in firepower.

Edited by paintballguy2255, 28 December 2012 - 05:44 PM.

#37 Master_Chief

Master_Chief

All or Nothing

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 09:30 PM

So i was just thinking...
What does a customer look for when buying a hopper?
- Speed
- Reliability
- Easy to clean
- Capacity
- Won't jam
- Low profile
- Speed feed quality
- Visual appeal
- price

And to be honest, with the exception of price all the high end loaders offer pretty much everything you need in a hopper.

I beg to differ. Every loader that has come out has had some weak point. Spire with its loading issues, Rotor and its occasional jamming, Z2 with it occasionally schreding paint, pinokio and its large profile, I mean every loader has something that can be improved but how nit picky are we gonna get.

Why not?

-Derrick Rose

Square 1 Soldiers

#38 fatalreaction

fatalreaction

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:50 AM

i love the concept of the warp feed and of the q loader, and i see them as having the possibility of more or less the next evolution in loaders however they do have their drawbacks which i see as;

First off with a warp feed there is a lot of extra bulk on one side of the marker, not a big deal just set the gun up for your dominant hand, but still lets face it there is quite a bit of mass there
Secondly you can't really run it empty...

With the Qloader though you have to use their stupid Qpods which are proprietary to them and not exactly cheap
they take forever to load and require a special tool to do so

#39 fatalreaction

fatalreaction

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:50 AM

double post.... appologies

Edited by fatalreaction, 29 December 2012 - 05:50 AM.

#40 DudeinDump

DudeinDump

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,705 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:19 PM

It'd be neat to see hoppers to get longer, but shorter. I'd like to see some new designs where the paint is stored more towards the front of the marker, it would help to balance the gun out. The weight of the marker, is in the back because of the air tank, it would be much nicer if the weight could be more towards the center of the gun.

my 2 cents.

#41 Hitman2513

Hitman2513

Save a Rock Throw a Mini

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,743 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:13 PM

I look for a hopper straight off of looks and uniqueness, my Vlocity fits both :)
Posted Image
Bitches love my Spyder Ion

[-ORaNGe-] Trolling isn't an action, it's a lifestyle :)

#42 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

• Chat Coordinator
  • 22,147 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 07:40 PM

It'd be neat to see hoppers to get longer, but shorter. I'd like to see some new designs where the paint is stored more towards the front of the marker, it would help to balance the gun out. The weight of the marker, is in the back because of the air tank, it would be much nicer if the weight could be more towards the center of the gun.

my 2 cents.

If you're anchoring the gun into your shoulder properly, the tank butt becomes the pivot point. Any weight farther forwards increases the perceived weight. The closer the weight is to that pivot point on your shoulder, the less torque it exerts downwards compared to the torque of your arms holding the setup. This is why the majority of the capacity of loaders available is behind the feedneck, rather than in front of it. Every little bit further back helps.

Edited by andrewthewookie, 29 December 2012 - 07:41 PM.

#43 southern boy

southern boy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 09:10 PM

i would personally like to see a heads up display that can be attached to your mask lens that shows ball count and an inline hopper sounds sick

#44 Funk21

Funk21

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 324 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:49 PM

Warp Feed.

Or a Q-Loader...

All this, i actually have high hopes that Dye will make some sort of box mag for the Dye DAM.

Edited by Funk21, 30 December 2012 - 10:19 PM.

Red/Grey Clone VX & Warped Sportz Dark Ego11 Black/Purple
Guerrilla 4500/70 CI
Black Rotor

#45 PrimeTimePred

PrimeTimePred

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:31 PM

i would personally like to see a heads up display that can be attached to your mask lens that shows ball count and an inline hopper sounds sick

This would be sick, but more than we could all afford probably lol so maybe a screen on the back displaying an approx "balls left" number to optimize reload times and it would just need a weight sensor of some sort to know when the next pod was dumped in to reset the counter... Hmmmm

#46 Ironchefxingba

Ironchefxingba

Local Gun Whore

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 415 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 11:41 PM

The main thing companies should focus now is on battery efficentcy. That is honestly the main thing they can really improve on

considering i was getting just under a year on a single set of batteries with my rotor, i think its pretty much coverd, though i cant speak for any other loader system,
Empire Events, 65/4500 Ninja pro reg. Black/slime Luxe 1.5 w/ 2.0 board, Virtue Spire, critical stealth pack.

#47 southern boy

southern boy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 200 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:18 AM

This would be sick, but more than we could all afford probably lol so maybe a screen on the back displaying an approx "balls left" number to optimize reload times and it would just need a weight sensor of some sort to know when the next pod was dumped in to reset the counter... Hmmmm

i just wanted to feel like master chief lol but your idea is a good one my thoughts were so you wouldnt even need to look down so you can continue told hold a lane and keep your vision focused 100% on that spot without that quick glance because thats all it takes for someone to bump up to the next bunker. The technology already exists to sink loaders with the markers via blue tooth now all i need is gordon aka cockerpunk to wire up a small lcd screen with a receiver fairly cost effective and he could make millions

Edited by southern boy, 30 December 2012 - 12:19 AM.

#48 PrimeTimePred

PrimeTimePred

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 358 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 12:29 AM

Do it^^ and i will buy/test ur first prototype no questions asked

#49 fatalreaction

fatalreaction

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 258 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 01:06 AM

lol thats why the old ricochet apaches and ak's had the clear windows in the sides ... they were right in your face anyway so just a quick glance and you know approx what you had left.... just put a line across with a sharpie and your golden lol, honestly if there was a way to incorporate this tech into a side mount similar to a warp without the added bulk or having to cut up a halo somebody would be onto something

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users