4 replies to this topic

#1 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,054 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 11:38 PM

Well, as I am getting more and more into stockclass i was thinking about either buying a leg rig or building my own.
The only thing that concerns me about a leg rig is that i often slide / dive when i play.

So my question is to the people who use leg rigs for stockclass is does it get in the way if you slide or dive because i dont want to dive and land on my tubes and break paint or possibly smash co2 cartridges into my legs or anything like that.
Thanks

Edited by madsnipes, 23 December 2012 - 11:39 PM.

#2 csskiller

csskiller

R.I.P. Borg!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,368 posts

Posted 25 December 2012 - 01:45 PM

I had a leg rig and I hated it. For me I couldn't stand how it felt like it slowed down my running, but you might not mind it.

Also if you baseball slide on the other leg then you'll be fine but if you end up superman diving a lot you will break paint in the tubes, and possibly even the caps. It's all happened to me.

A better harness is the Joyride pack back PBmafia (there are similar ones too) where you stow your tubes on your back like a pod pack. Solves all the problems a leg rig has and has the benefit of being able to run capless.

My Feedback
RIP BORG, you will be dearly missed in the paintball world for all you have done for us.

#3 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 04:20 PM

I personally suggest that you get a pbmafia wrist harness,because it would be on your forearm and out of the way of diving(unless its a superman dive).But,it only has 5 loops total instead of 14 loops total.If you want more tubes/12 grams and have some holiday money,then I say get the joyride.But if you are broke,then a shotgun shell belt works well at holding tubes and 12 grams.They can be found at most stores with an outdoors section(walmart,dicks,etc)for about 5 bucks.

#4 madsnipes

madsnipes

CARNAGE 3!!!!!!!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,054 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 05:31 PM

I personally suggest that you get a pbmafia wrist harness,because it would be on your forearm and out of the way of diving(unless its a superman dive).But,it only has 5 loops total instead of 14 loops total

lol i already own one of those and ya i kinda wanted to hold more

Solves all the problems a leg rig has and has the benefit of being able to run capless.

Mccann has capless leg rigs
Posted Image
Thanks for the advice guys, i will look into the Joyride pack more

Edited by madsnipes, 29 December 2012 - 05:32 PM.

#5 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 31 December 2012 - 01:05 AM

McCann is run by the same person as PBmafia(correct me if I'm wrong).Also,he offers a HUGE variety of stock class harnesses,all of which are handmade here in the USA.I suggest you browse his website for a few minutes and see if anything fits your needs.
http://mccannusa.com...ulder-rigs.html
*cough*Double-07 shoulder rig*cough*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users