• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Oakley9

Oakley9

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,558 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 06:24 PM

What is your thoughts on the Revi? I actually have not heard much about the gun. How does it compare to other guns in its price range? Any idea if they plan on continuing the line?
George Mason Paintball
Clone VX F/S/T

#2 syllabuz

syllabuz

Just Keepin' It Real...

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 156 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 07:35 PM

What is your thoughts on the Revi? I actually have not heard much about the gun. How does it compare to other guns in its price range? Any idea if they plan on continuing the line?

It is the top tier gun in the DP marker line, comes with a full set of tools, 1 matching barrel kit and APE OLED board stock and a switchblade trigger (basically 2 trigger styles in one). It was made by DP before they were bought out by Amazone.
ANS gear just came out with new Rev-i's (new colors) but these come with a 7th element OLED boards not APE.
Im sure, one moderator here, who owns a working prototype Rev-i, would chime in to better explain.

Edited by syllabuz, 24 December 2012 - 07:38 PM.

POS

#3 andrewthewookie

andrewthewookie

Shaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarks :(

• Chat Coordinator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 21,836 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 08:55 PM

Im sure, one moderator here, who owns a working prototype Rev-i, would chime in to better explain.

:D

If you're buying one new, it'll come with everything mentioned above, which is a nice little package of stuff. The shot quality isn't exactly the same as a "traditional" balanced spoolie like a DM or Shocker/Luxe, but its still nice. More of a crisp feeling.

I have no idea if they plan on continuing the Rev-i line, but I would not be surprised if they have another in the works.

Edited by andrewthewookie, 24 December 2012 - 08:57 PM.

RebelSignaturejedicode-1.jpg
Hybrid SFT • 09 Impulse • HB REV-i • Macroless Mech Ion
Rotor • Grillz • PE 70/45 • Feedback - 23/0/0

Fear is the mind-killer

#4 NBTIppy

NBTIppy

Sterling

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,479 posts

Posted 24 December 2012 - 11:20 PM

Awesome little shooter, IMO not worth the brand new price but used they are absolutely worth it. Great little shooter, feels good in the hands. Actually last day of the season it was quite cold and it took the Rev-I longer than it took my Geo2 to start developing cold weather issues.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users