• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 paintballer-9

paintballer-9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 09:43 PM

hey guys i just wanna no a lil about this gun if its worth buying any probs should i up anything and shit like that thanks

#2 Yoda

Yoda

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 09:54 PM

hey guys i just wanna no a lil about this gun if its worth buying any probs should i up anything and shit like that thanks

http://www.techpb.co...p?showtopic=209
That has some good information.
The F8 is a great marker, very reliable and easy to maintain, backed with amazing customer service.

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is allowed in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are allowed. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#3 paintballer-9

paintballer-9

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 09:56 PM

thanks man anyone eles?

#4 Yoda

Yoda

Sophomore Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 425 posts

Posted 25 September 2008 - 10:04 PM

Seeing as this is very new, I doubt anyone else will respond today, or even in the next few days. If you have any questions you can post here, PM me, or get me on AIM.

Images used in signatures are to be less than Width of 600px, and height of 160px. Only ONE image is allowed in the signature, and it must be 30k or less. Only 5 lines of text are allowed. No text larger then size 2 is allowed in the signature.

#5 skwirnmn

skwirnmn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts

Posted 26 September 2008 - 03:52 PM

all depends on preferance if you like poppet style guns and what you want out of your gun
--Seven
----
Deadly
------
S
ins

#6 Guest_nickduhpimp_*

Guest_nickduhpimp_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 September 2008 - 04:24 PM

The F8 Fusion is not a bad gun at all.

I owned one, and am selling it, because it just isn't made to play national tournaments.

If you maintain the marker properly, and do not screw with it, it will work perfect, and the DP service is one of the best in the industry. There aren't many upgrades for the marker, but then again, why would you need any? Out of the box, the gun is capable of 25 bps, which is unnecesary, a perfectly fine regulator, 2 ASA's, a nice feedneck, and is able to get 1200 shots out of a 68. Not to bad for a cheap marker.

#7 Lou Guido

Lou Guido

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 September 2008 - 06:51 PM

I owned one but I didn't like the way that the trigger felt. The adjustment style is also different from traditional pre and post travel screws on other guns which makes it awkward. I don't like that the trigger guard and reg are so close together (like on a sl8r). I like to be able to wrap my hand around the regulator. I own a g3 and would recommend it or the threshy over the F8.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users