Photo

Crazy things that have happened at you field?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 marceldacs

marceldacs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:42 PM

I was wondering what are some crazy things that you have seen at fields. I'll start off. Last weekend a d2 player ran out of money to buy paint so was offering to trade his backup PMR for a case of grafitti. I was really tempted but i needed the paint for my self.

#2 paintballguy2255

paintballguy2255

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,027 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:47 PM

Well,I would've taken that :lol:
Not much crazyness goes on at my field.It is funny when I play with my pocket hopper on my pmr and people look at you like, :huh: :lol:

#3 Klub

Klub

i haz a pickle

• TechPB Players Club
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,844 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 09:51 PM

We have a toilet sitting in a side closet that is just there for junk. We had a mentally handicapped guy come in and he let the browns go to the superbowl right there. There was no door to the closet, and it was not fun.

#4 obft

obft

Bringing Sexy Back

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:04 PM

A guy played a game with nothing but his clothes and a mask. He literally just ran straight through the middle and all the way to the other team's back center. Needless to say, he got lit up.

#5 marceldacs

marceldacs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,071 posts

Posted 26 December 2012 - 10:09 PM

Another one that happened a few weeks back. At the end of the day, this long haired man who looked like tarzan agreed to take off everything except his shorts and mask and run across an airball field while anyone who wanted to could stand along the side lines and shoot him. When he came off he was covered in paint and had purple skin. It was hilarious.

#6 Orange Chicken

Orange Chicken

TechPB's Most Annoying member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,508 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 03:45 PM

Airsofters let me play with them at our paintball field, on one condition, I had to use my one-balling gun. Little did they know that I one ball far too often. Needless to say, they got pretty impressed when I hit them, and then pissed that allstar is a bitch to clean off.

OrangeChicken_zpsbeae94b0.jpg?t=13691803

#7 Irish725

Irish725

Master Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,900 posts

Posted 28 December 2012 - 04:46 PM

Craziest thing I have seen lately?

Completely Empty Airball Fields.

I kid you not, normally the Camp Pendleton Airball field is PACKED with teams trying to practice, and they ahve 3 fields (PSP, Xball, and NPPL), and it;s usually a bitch and a half to get on, so I usually play Rec-Ball unless I am practicing with my buddy's team.

I was playing Rec-ball last saturday, and after the first round, a couple guys from a local team known as "The Horde" came up with about 5 other guys and asked if I wanted to play Airball. I was like "Alrght, but isn't it packed?", to which the guy replied "It's been totally dead over there, we've been running 1v1's for the last 45 minutes, after we aired them up. We came over to grab some guys to go play some airball, so we could get some games going". I went over there, and no joke, every single field was completely empty. I must have gotten 30-40 games in (we played hopper ball after a while, since there was no point in dumping paint if its only a group of casual airball players, with only a couple of us with tournament experience).

Probably one of my favorite days of paintball I've had in a long while, especially since I was pretty successful at snake for once lol.

IrishBanner2_zps537819c4.png

Veteran of Living Legends V and VI...looking forward to LL VII! 

#8 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

Sloths are the best animals evar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:16 PM

( I work at a field) Was working the gun room in and some guy came in said that his gun wasn't working.I looked inside the barrel and saw that a ball was stuck. I then proceed to pull out at least 6 balls and a gallon of paint that was all stuck in the barrel. It isn't the craziest, but it made me lol

#9 tallsmallboy44

tallsmallboy44

Space Cowboy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,131 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:21 PM

( I work at a field) Was working the gun room in and some guy came in said that his gun wasn't working.I looked inside the barrel and saw that a ball was stuck. I then proceed to pull out at least 6 balls and a gallon of paint that was all stuck in the barrel. It isn't the craziest, but it made me lol

I've had so many of these, it's ridiculous. Ever seen so much paint in a gun that it stops a Tippmann 98?

fuck yolo
#carpediem

Feedback 2/0/0   Buy my shit here: http://www.techpb.co...-bob-long-vcom/

#10 A&MBaller

A&MBaller

Sloths are the best animals evar

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,512 posts

Posted 29 December 2012 - 10:26 PM

I've had so many of these, it's ridiculous. Ever seen so much paint in a gun that it stops a Tippmann 98?

Sadly I have.....

#11 Cossak11

Cossak11

That guy who blasts Celtic rock when he enters the field.

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 67 posts

Posted 30 December 2012 - 10:31 AM

I was playin woodsball with some friends at our usual field the guy who owns it introduced a few new players (note: this isn't an actual field the people who play there are all aquaintences of the owner) During the second game, one of the younger new palyers managed to shoot one of my friends out. I was behind a fallen tree about 30 feet away. As my friend gets up to leave the field the kid who got him walks up to him. At this point I become first confused, then I see them both start arguing. I shot the kid, (after all he was standing up in the open, a perfect target. Later I asked my friend what they were arguing about. Apparently the kid told my friend the he had to give the kid all of his ammo because the kid had the 'Scavenger pro' perk. CODballers...*sigh*.

We deal in paint friend.

Commander 11th Michigan paintball volunteers AKA The Obsidian Knights

#12 MinnesotaPaintballer

MinnesotaPaintballer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts

Posted 01 January 2013 - 01:23 AM

I was playin woodsball with some friends at our usual field the guy who owns it introduced a few new players (note: this isn't an actual field the people who play there are all aquaintences of the owner) During the second game, one of the younger new palyers managed to shoot one of my friends out. I was behind a fallen tree about 30 feet away. As my friend gets up to leave the field the kid who got him walks up to him. At this point I become first confused, then I see them both start arguing. I shot the kid, (after all he was standing up in the open, a perfect target. Later I asked my friend what they were arguing about. Apparently the kid told my friend the he had to give the kid all of his ammo because the kid had the 'Scavenger pro' perk. CODballers...*sigh*.

One time I was "sniping" in my ghillie suit, and some 10 year-old kid crawls up next to me and starts talking about CoD. He asked me what prestige I was, and which gun I used. I got up and ran away. He found me later :/

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users